Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

14 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Praet FFS. He's an absolute nightmare. I think he's a good player but, similarly, I have worked with good staff in the past and managed them out due to infuriating lack of resilience due to hangovers or a mild cold or simply tired.. 

if a player is not 100% then they can’t play imo. We have enough depth to carry us. There’s also some nasty flu’s/cold’s/viruses going around atm, I’ve been in bed with one all weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

if a player is not 100% then they can’t play imo. We have enough depth to carry us. There’s also some nasty flu’s/cold’s/viruses going around atm, I’ve been in bed with one all weekend.

I know but there comes a time when you say 'its always you though, isn't it?' 

We need him. And there's ALWAYS something wrong..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Win this n an ipshit leeds draw we open a huge gap. Even a leeds win is great. By the end of jan we will be clear, I have the faith.

I'd prefer an Ipswich win or a draw. The gap to 3rd place is the biggest factor and I feel Leeds have more chance to motor in the 2nd half of the season than Ipswich. Us, Leeds and Southampton will all have more money available to strengthen in Jan as well but there is also the concern that players at these clubs could attract interest from prem clubs in Jan. 

• Like 2

Hermansen 

Ricardo Souttar Coady Justin 

Casedi Winks Hamza 

Fatuwo   Daka   Mavididi 

I’m not saying I agree with making so many changes but I think there’ll be a few.  Especially with 4 games in a week coming up. Possibly Mcateer or Albrighton to start instead of Fatuwo or Mavididi. 

We do have a deep squad but there are certain players who we miss a lot when they're not playing ie KDH, Ndidi, Fatawu and Mavididi. Take them out and we lose so much flair, energy and dynamism. Even the second half change today that saw KDH shunted out to the wing and Mavididi withdrawn stunted us a lot.

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Praet FFS. He's an absolute nightmare. I think he's a good player but, similarly, I have worked with good staff in the past and managed them out due to infuriating lack of resilience due to hangovers or a mild cold or simply tired.. 

I have worked at decent companies in the past and slow quit on their asses due to infuriating lack of progression and poor management, often blaming cold symptoms in the process... :whistle:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

I don't think there are any circumstances under which I'd like to see Casadei in the starting line-up.

Now you‘ve done it..

What can go wrong…Top against bottom..??
Casadei on this post alone…selected to start.

& Captain to boot..

Mince pies cancelled from top.

Pigs in blankets…Enzo has to turn to.  Elllot and Taggert.

last minute Enzo in bed because of virus @StriderHiryu jumps in..

• Haha 2

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Hermansen

Justin

Coady

Souttar

Doyle

Choudhury

Praet

Casadei

Yunus

Mcateer

Kele

I'd change it all up and get them fired up for boxing day. Ipswich won't have the luxury of resting players.

Maximum changes as possible for this game. Go full strength on the 26th, Leeds play Ipswich next both will field their strongest teams. This team can easy beat Rotherham leave us fresh for boxing day.

Hermansen

Nelson

Coady

Souttar

Justin

Marcel-madivadua

Albrighton 

Casadei 

Preat 

Choudhury 

Cannon 

• Haha 1

Just to say, we have struggled in every single game against the poorest teams in the league (Rotherham, QPR, Hudds, Sheff Wed) although all have been away. 3 points against Rotherham is the same as 3 points against Ipswich. 1-0 will do me. We should not be arrogant, rotate if we need but not gung ho like some are suggesting. 

2 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Just to say, we have struggled in every single game against the poorest teams in the league (Rotherham, QPR, Hudds, Sheff Wed) although all have been away. 3 points against Rotherham is the same as 3 points against Ipswich. 1-0 will do me. We should not be arrogant, rotate if we need but not gung ho like some are suggesting. 

Fortunately I don’t think  Enzo does gung ho 

Enzo..

“ We need to win again (on Saturday) and we’re going to try and refresh the team if we can and go again for the three points.“

So an indication of slight changes,Enzo doesn’t stand still,this is one reason. I like him. Some fans panic, but..

Enzo says “ here young man / men, its your chance again“

All grateful for being a part of,but also gratefully for a rest…

First time in years,if ever, LCFC could make 5-6changes, Most fans will take it into their our and not blink….

What a place to be at…

.God rest you merry gentleman ,may nothing  you  dismay…

Goose polka, Turkey gobble Duck Trott,Beef Welly,Legover-lamb,pig-in-blankets…Not too fancy with Yorkishire puds, but with Christmas cheer,

we will stuff them all, and beer batter where we must..

Why if Breast,leg, wing,Topside or just that crispy bit,

it’s time again to rub parsons nose in the shit.

Enzo is our Aperitife,our cocktail mix, & wine chaser,

there is no choice that will phase us..

We will grind their nose in the barrels dust.

Prawn sandwich anyone…?..

55 minutes ago, Nalis said:

I'd only want 3 or 4 changes to the starting XI at mostto keep the cohesion of the team. Then if we're cruising we take off the big guns, if we're struggling we bring on the players we rested.

you want, You bloody want…—!!

Mr Nalis..This is not about what „I“. Want
No I in Team. Unless it’s Enzo‘s eye of course…

I don’t believe any of our selection,whether forced or whether rotate,or time for,,,

Its been & was first time ,so cohesion was never something that worried..

Let the selected be our so called ‚ big guns ‚, the system & game decides whom.

Every player so this has knocked on the door

& claimed their right to being the big gun..

We have Cannon shot & balls to spare…