Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

you want, You bloody want…—!!

Mr Nalis..This is not about what „I“. Want
No I in Team. Unless it’s Enzo‘s eye of course…

I don’t believe any of our selection,whether forced or whether rotate,or time for,,,

Its been & was first time ,so cohesion was never something that worried..

Let the selected be our so called ‚ big guns ‚, the system & game decides whom.

Every player so this has knocked on the door

& claimed their right to being the big gun..

We have Cannon shot & balls to spare…

Shots fired! Is 'I would like' any better? :)

Have to rotate with 4 games in 10 days.

Shame the likes of Yunus, McAteer and Praet haven’t been fit as this would have been a good game to rotate them. Hopefully Yunus and Praet are fit enough for the bench, and can then start against Cardiff in a week. Ideally everyone gets at least 1 game off over the next 10 days.

Vs Rotherham

Hermansen 

Souttar - Coady - Justin 

Hamza - Winks

Fatawu - Casadei - KDH - Mavididi 

Cannon 

Vs Ipswich - Strongest Team 

Vs Cardiff 

Hermansen

Coady - Vestergaard - Doyle?/ Faes

Ricardo - Hamza 

Yunus - Ndidi - Praet - Mavididi 

Cannon 

Vs Huddersfield - Strongest Team again

It's a tricky one in terms of resting players.

I'd play full strength unless anyone is particularly tired. They monitor the players HR etc pretty closely now, so they'll be keeping a close eye on fatigue levels.

I think we would still win on Saturday, even with making a lot of changes. It's just 8 days rest would leave players a bit rusty, and Ispwich will be sharp after a big game with Leeds...

Obviously the opposite could be true, but that's the way I'd go.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hermansen

Justin

Coady

Souttar

Doyle

Choudhury

Praet

Casadei

Yunus

Mcateer

Kele

I'd change it all up and get them fired up for boxing day. Ipswich won't have the luxury of resting players.

You have 4 players in the team who in all probability are not fit.

44 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I would still go relatively strong, get it won and lads rested early. Ipswich running themselves into the ground at Elland road for 100 minutes whilst ours are tucked up on the bench please.

It's worth noting that their game will be finished by the time we play. 

57 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Have to rotate with 4 games in 10 days.

Shame the likes of Yunus, McAteer and Praet haven’t been fit as this would have been a good game to rotate them. Hopefully Yunus and Praet are fit enough for the bench, and can then start against Cardiff in a week. Ideally everyone gets at least 1 game off over the next 10 days.

Vs Rotherham

Hermansen 

Souttar - Coady - Justin 

Hamza - Winks

Fatawu - Casadei - KDH - Mavididi 

Cannon 

Vs Ipswich - Strongest Team 

Vs Cardiff 

Hermansen

Coady - Vestergaard - Doyle?/ Faes

Ricardo - Hamza 

Yunus - Ndidi - Praet - Mavididi 

Cannon 

Vs Huddersfield - Strongest Team again

Yunus should be in training again today or tomorrow, so he should be back for saturday

2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Yunus should be in training again today or tomorrow, so he should be back for saturday

Yeh agreed, just not sure if Enzo will throw him in from the start. But can hopefully come on for Fatawu and get 30 mins or so against Rotherham, before then starting against Cardiff was the thought process 

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Yeh agreed, just not sure if Enzo will throw him in from the start. But can hopefully come on for Fatawu and get 30 mins or so against Rotherham, before then starting against Cardiff was the thought process 

personally I'd play him from the start and see how he goes but I cant imagine they will

Fatawu has been on some red hot form, i just dont want Ghana getting ideas to call him up for AFCON

• Like 1

I wonder what Ipswich will do - Strong against Leeds and rotate v us or other way around (or strong against both of us). Personally, in their position, taking points from Leeds has to be a priority.

For us v Rotherham, I'd go strong from the start and hopefully have the game wrapped up by 60 minutes, then take the key players off. I'd start either Coady or Soutter instead of Vestergaard as it would be silly if he picked a yellow against Rotherham and misses the Ipswich game.

22 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

I wonder what Ipswich will do - Strong against Leeds and rotate v us or other way around (or strong against both of us). Personally, in their position, taking points from Leeds has to be a priority.

For us v Rotherham, I'd go strong from the start and hopefully have the game wrapped up by 60 minutes, then take the key players off. I'd start either Coady or Soutter instead of Vestergaard as it would be silly if he picked a yellow against Rotherham and misses the Ipswich game.

Leeds is a bigger game for them than us you’d have thought. I hope they beat Leeds and we beat Rotherham to go 16 clear of them.