Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

Enzo will be be planning 2 to 3 games ahead. Be wise to get this game over with in the first half and come thru with no injuries and rest to any players red lining so we have a fully fit squad for switch.

in other words play smart & don’t make more work of this than it needs to be!

On 19/12/2023 at 01:19, Sunbury Fox said:

We do have a deep squad but there are certain players who we miss a lot when they're not playing ie KDH, Ndidi, Fatawu and Mavididi. Take them out and we lose so much flair, energy and dynamism. Even the second half change today that saw KDH shunted out to the wing and Mavididi withdrawn stunted us a lot.

but at the same time they've all had poor or anonymous games.

This is a must-win especially with Leeds and Ipswich playing each other, we took Sheffield Wednesday for granted and turned it off look what happened. However, I would put Hamza in for Justin, also Soutter in for Vesty. Still start with Daka then will look at bringing on Nacho to shore up the game if we are a couple of goals ahead. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

It is really.

The 3 games in 6 days over the Christmas period could throw up a few unlikely results. For example, we could rotate for Rotherham with the Ipswich game so close afterwards in mind. 

Fortunately, all teams are in the same position in being forced to rotate, so I wouldn’t be surprised if there weren’t one or two strange results. Leicester v Rotherham in a top v bottom clash is an ideal candidate (for a weird result) and it’s definitely another banana skin to navigate when you combine it with the schedule 

Almost sound like you want the cash more than a Leicester win

4 hours ago, Jobyfox said:

Yep - that's why I was agreeing with him :whistle:

I wouldn’t take anything I post with any form of respect at the minute (or ever really). 

Ive had a ridiculously busy week at work and a child that doesn’t sleep. A client emailed me today saying call me at any time apart from 1:30-2:00pm and i rang him at precisely 1:31pm. I obviously can’t read at the minute…..

2 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Will be quite concerned if there's no clean sheet against these.

Concerned?  Clean sheets are hardly the priority at the moment.  I'd go no further than 'disappointed'.

The concern will be if we draw a blank.

• Like 1

I’m going for a resounding 3-0 Foxes win !

Mads

Ricardo    Faes.  Janik.     JJ

Ndidi. Winks

Fatawu.           KDH.                 Mavadidi

Daka 

I know Enzo likes to play with only one striker but would love one day for him to try Daka & Cannon together to see how they’d compliment each other and to what damage the could cause defences !

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

I’m going for a resounding 3-0 Foxes win !

Mads

Ricardo    Faes.  Janik.     JJ

Ndidi. Winks

Fatawu.           KDH.                 Mavadidi

Daka 

I know Enzo likes to play with only one striker but would love one day for him to try Daka & Cannon together to see how they’d compliment each other and to what damage the could cause defences !

He plays KDH higher up, he’s a the second striker as such. Man City use alvarez in that role as he has the energy and ball playing abilities to drop in as an extra man in midfield or further up the pitch as a second striker. Daka and Cannon are two strikers and don’t have the ability to drop into midfield (at least watching cannon so far but that is admittedly limited) 

• Like 1