Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Rotherham Home

I don't see what's so difficult... ALL players have had more turnouts.. Any selection is fair game.... A few to pull out of the bag... Vestergaard IMO could take time out this W. E. 

Starsky.                Starsky

Nelson.                 Ricardo

Souttar.                 Souttar

Faes                      Coady

Justin.                   Choudhury

Choudhury.           Winks

Ndidi.                     Mcateer

Albrighton              Kdh    

DAKA.                    Fatawu

Cannon.                 Cannon

Fatawu                   Albrighton

Not knowing 100% who's available

Gone for 2 mixes

I think this is a great game for us to see what Daka can offer us against a team that will presumably get everyone back behind the ball. In the 3 games he's started we've not been up against the low block that we've become familiar with for a lot of the games this season. A double hat trick will do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I think this is a great game for us to see what Daka can offer us against a team that will presumably get everyone back behind the ball. In the 3 games he's started we've not been up against the low block that we've become familiar with for a lot of the games this season. A double hat trick will do.

If he scores less than 7 vs Rotherham then I think his time here is up 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, JimJams said:

A Patson Daktrick

I'd go the following

Choudhury Coady Souttar Justin

Winks

Akgun KDH McAteer

Daka Cannon

Slight tweak on the usual formation but basically Daka and Cannon dropping and going in rotation to fill the second number 8/10 role.

Enzo obviously likes to push back wingers on and wide to keep full backs pinned, but there's no way Rotherham full backs will be venturing forward anyway so we are better of setting up to pass through them. 

This would consitute 6 changes to the Brum game and so gives Faes, Ricardo, Vestergaard, Mavididi, Ndidi, Fatawu a rest before the Ipswich game which they can hit like a train.

4 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

I'd go the following

Choudhury Coady Souttar Justin

Winks

Akgun KDH McAteer

Daka Cannon

Slight tweak on the usual formation but basically Daka and Cannon dropping and going in rotation to fill the second number 8/10 role.

Enzo obviously likes to push back wingers on and wide to keep full backs pinned, but there's no way Rotherham full backs will be venturing forward anyway so we are better of setting up to pass through them. 

This would consitute 6 changes to the Brum game and so gives Faes, Ricardo, Vestergaard, Mavididi, Ndidi, Fatawu a rest before the Ipswich game which they can hit like a train.

No goal keeper playing and only 10 men, does that mean we will have 3 keepers on the bench for this one

6 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I don't see what's so difficult... ALL players have had more turnouts.. Any selection is fair game.... A few to pull out of the bag... Vestergaard IMO could take time out this W. E. 

Starsky.                Starsky

Nelson.                 Ricardo

Souttar.                 Souttar

Faes                      Coady

Justin.                   Choudhury

Choudhury.           Winks

Ndidi.                     Mcateer

Albrighton              Kdh    

DAKA.                    Fatawu

Cannon.                 Cannon

Fatawu                   Albrighton

Not knowing 100% who's available

Gone for 2 mixes

Where's/who's Hutch? :P

• Haha 1

Some changes, but not too many.

Mads

Hamza Faes Coady Justin

Winks Praet KDH

Kasey    Iheanacho   Mavididi

Yunus, Cannon, Casadei, Albrighton and Souttar for a run out if possible. Save Vesty, Ndidi, Riccy P and Fatawu for Ipswich.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JimJams said:

Millwall played a low block at home, he started and scored 

19 hours ago, Unabomber said:

I’ve not been confident for any game so far but that will change here. I can see them getting humbled beyond belief

You know that's not going to happen. Footballers often can't get themselves up for games like this. They will have more than half an eye on Boxing Day and just go through the motions. Sometimes that's not enough when the unfancied opposition are fully motivated against the league leaders in a nice stadium and big crowd. Could be a frustrating afternoon with patience in short supply if we don't get an early goal or two. 

More I think of the fixture schedule the more I'm convinced we may split two sets of players ready and primed 

Team for Rotherham and Cardiff

Team.for Ipswich and Huddersfield 

The crossover between the two - ie someone playing Ipswich AND Cardiff -  being minimal and rested players on the bench for the rotation they are out of. 

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

More I think of the fixture schedule the more I'm convinced we may split two sets of players ready and primed 

Team for Rotherham and Cardiff

Team.for Ipswich and Huddersfield 

The crossover between the two - ie someone playing Ipswich AND Cardiff -  being minimal and rested players on the bench for the rotation they are out of. 

It probably has legs, but relies heavily on getting injured player's returning & hitting the ground running, plus it possibly means they may not have the luxury of being eased in. 

10 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

It probably has legs, but relies heavily on getting injured player's returning & hitting the ground running, plus it possibly means they may not have the luxury of being eased in. 

Correct. It'd also mean a change of formation to play with the usual two wingers in one set up and two upfront in the other (Kels and Vards, for example in one formation and daka, Fatuwu and Mavidid in the other) ....which I cant see him.doing.

• Like 1