Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Birmingham City (A) 2-3 Leicester - Post-Match Thread

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Why? Best defence in the league. Only really concede scrappy goals (which all teams do) 

Statistics and darn lies. lol

Seriously though our defending in our final third isn’t great, but tactically we essentially compensate and ‘defend’ well by dominating possession. The less the opposition has the ball, the less they can harm us.

Edited by NaijaFox

Negatives

should've been 5 or 6 at least. 

Couple of sloppy goals

Daka and jj crap, fatawu bar the 2 assists was wasteful

Positives.

Another 3 points

Widened the gap

Kdh looks back on it

Mav was brilliant

At points some of the best football I've seen us play in years.

Although daka frustrates the life outta me  we look better with him in the team

We gotta stop pissing about around our own box when we get a comfortable lead. Piss about up their end and try and score another goal. It’s frustrating how casual we get when we could put the game well and truly to bed.

Good solid win and Fantastic resilience at the end but I we should make it a lot lot easier on ourselves.

• Thanks 1

Just shows how much more we have to give. Just a few better decisions and we will completely blow teams away. We're getting there. Cut out the bad decisions at the top and switching off at the back and we could possibly not only break the points record but also the goals scored. 

5 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I was impressed with Birmingham, we showed some real moments of quality, its a work in progress this team, but I love the passion that's there again.

Really? I thought they were the worst team we've played this year. Tactically they were all over the place and that defence of theirs looked very bad. Their goalscorer looked good but as a team I thought they weren't good at all

Flattering scoreline for Birmingham. Should have been a much bigger win with excellent chances falling to Fatawu, Daka, Casedai and probably others that I’ve forgotten.

They did give us some problems, mostly from set pieces but also from periods of intense pressure. We do seem to panic sometimes when pressed hard and our passing game falls apart just when needed.

Very exciting match to watch with some  liquid smooth football played at pace by us. Another good win, KDH MOTM for me.

• Like 1