Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Birmingham City (A) 2-3 Leicester - Post-Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Langston said:

Jobi McAnuff is so good, their EFL coverage in general is spot on, it’s just let down by co-comms 90% of the time. 

He's brilliant. I like Prutton as a presenter too. Keith Andrews talks sense too. Much more enjoyable than the Prem coverage. 

3 minutes ago, ACF said:

To all those who may be moaning,

If we are asking the team to be a bit more dynamic and fluid in attack, that will come as a compromise in defensive set up.

We are a Championship team, not Man City, we cannot be everything, everywhere, all at the same time. 

Have to pick your poison.

Completely agree.. just need to be less wasteful so we're not all touching cloth for the final 15mins when we let 2 in

I feel like Maresca has to  consider the substitutions a bit more.. we had them on the back foot and were attacking at will and we were looking great, then at 3-1 he backs off, takes off an attacker and brings on Hamza and we clearly sat back which invited them on to us. Hope he  learns from that..

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

Really, she is 2.00pm end of night stuff @Master Fox and even the ming of all men @Daggers would prefer to wank over me then her.

Like my wife, I only masturbate to men who can spell. 

Master Fox will happily shed a load to anything - like including photos of roadkill and sexy shots of  Thérèse Coffey. But then he’s a depraved man with no redeeming qualities. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

I feel like Maresca has to  consider the substitutions a bit more.. we had them on the back foot and were attacking at will and we were looking great, then at 3-1 he backs off, takes off an attacker and brings on Hamza and we clearly sat back which invited them on to us. Hope he  learns from that..

We are short on wingers, and at 3-1 he was probably thinking we should see the game out and not risk Mavididi getting sent off or injured. Lots of games to play. Their 2nd goal came through sloppiness and luck rather than bad tactical decisions at 3-1 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2

Just now, Daggers said:

Master Fox will happily shed a load to anything - like including photos of roadkill and sexy shots of  Thérèse Coffey. But then he’s a depraved man with no redeeming qualities. 

I googled said lady and cant imagine the words sexy and T.Coffey would be placed in the same book let alone sentence. But each to his own.

1 minute ago, MPH said:

I reckon he would’ve used Yunus or McAteer if fit. 

• Like 3