Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

9 minutes ago, Foxes_Trust said:

Great to see the club has offered to meet to discuss.

Did you ever get any answers to those questions you submitted in the summer?

Given we’re now into a new calendar year, are you going to ever tell the fanbase what you asked and what was said?

• Haha 1

On 29/12/2023 at 17:07, grobyfox1990 said:

This is standard when booking tickets anywhere. Credit/debit card surcharges and staff/system time processing the order. Not saying it’s right and it’s certainly not justified, but it’s obvious what the charges are theoretically for, how would you challenge it? Even if you order a pint these days there’s a service charge 

Just for a bit of mindless Friday info.

In 1986 (i think) the factory i worked at annouced they were going to move to paying our wage straight into the bank instead of giving cash in the pay packet every week.

The company had a representative from the bank address us about how there would NEVER be a fee for accessing our money, they would never charge to hold a bank account or to withdraw funds or make payments from the account.

image.png.add5248d78078be6818d5021e8cbc6d0.png

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, ozleicester said:

In 1986 (i think) the factory i worked at annouced they were going to move to paying our wage straight into the bank instead of giving cash in the pay packet every week.

The company had a representative from the bank address us about how there would NEVER be a fee for accessing our money, they would never charge to hold a bank account or to withdraw funds or make payments from the account.

Mine still doesn't, thought that was common practice.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Great to see the club has offered to meet to discuss.

Did you ever get any answers to those questions you submitted in the summer?

Given we’re now into a new calendar year, are you going to ever tell the fanbase what you asked and what was said?

I know it's often open season on the FT here, but let's fight one battle at a time, eh? They're singing the right tune on this one. 

As for the other stuff, the club are getting away scot free due to positive results at the moment. But I do sense there's better scouting again and better contract/recruitment policy. FFP time will tell. Stadium upgrade time will tell.

Judging by the amount of comms I’m getting as a season ticket holder about tickets for Ipswich at home, there’s quite clearly a bit of concern behind the scenes that what will be a big game, live on tv, where Maresca will want vocal backing for the team, isn’t selling as well as they would like…

Seems to be the flood gates are open for the extended network of season ticket holders!

20 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Judging by the amount of comms I’m getting as a season ticket holder about tickets for Ipswich at home, there’s quite clearly a bit of concern behind the scenes that what will be a big game, live on tv, where Maresca will want vocal backing for the team, isn’t selling as well as they would like…

Seems to be the flood gates are open for the extended network of season ticket holders!

Yet even going as a ST holders guest is now a complete pain the arse. My mate wanted to go with his young lad for the 1st time. 

Sorry mate you have got to set up an email account and then a fan account on LCFC for your 5 year old son, then I've got to link it to mine and then pay and you need to pay me back.....................went to Notts County

6 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Yet even going as a ST holders guest is now a complete pain the arse. My mate wanted to go with his young lad for the 1st time. 

Sorry mate you have got to set up an email account and then a fan account on LCFC for your 5 year old son, then I've got to link it to mine and then pay and you need to pay me back.....................went to Notts County

You don't. You just need to add an email address for each additional ticket. Click a button to copy your email address into the box. That's it. Tickets will be sent to your email, forward them to your friends to download onto their phone. It's a 5 minute job at most, I cannot even complete a dump in the time it takes to buy guest tickets. 

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

You don't. You just need to add an email address for each additional ticket. Click a button to copy your email address into the box. That's it. Tickets will be sent to your email, forward them to your friends to download onto their phone. It's a 5 minute job at most, I cannot even complete a dump in the time it takes to buy guest tickets. 

I'm pretty sure it's changed as of a few games ago 

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Great to see both groups working together for this, hopefully we see some shift to general sale being more frequent. 

Expecting a bs answer about undermining the membership scheme however

They use trouble as the excuse. Apparently when it’s gone on general sale in the past they see more trouble and they can’t be seen to facilitate that. In other words, they don’t want to lose membership fees. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'm pretty sure it's changed as of a few games ago 

Yeh it’s become easier imo. Did two guests for the Ipswich game (one on an old account and one on a new) and it’s much easier. You don’t even have to create a new account, I only did for the second ticket as the person wants their own account and a booking history built up 

7 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Yeh it’s become easier imo. Did two guests for the Ipswich game (one on an old account and one on a new) and it’s much easier. You don’t even have to create a new account, I only did for the second ticket as the person wants their own account and a booking history built up 

Weird

It will not let me buy a ticket unless it is assigned to an account with full details of that person. 

It used to be way easier when I just assigned it to me, which I can no longer do. 

Edited by Lako42
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I had the exact same for this fixture. I assumed I could just buy them for them and I even told them as such but no, they have to sign up themselves with all the information, then I link their two accounts to mine and I buy them, then the e-ticket will appear with them in their emails.

It's really crap.

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

Weird

It will not let me buy a ticket unless it is assigned to an account with full details of that person. 

It used to be way easier when I just assigned it to me, which I can no longer do. 

I think we are talking about the same thing, apologies.

But when I have bought a ticket for a guest who is not bothered about building up a booking history, I have put bumfluff in the 'account set up section.'

Copied my email address across, 'First name - A' 'Last name - B' 'DOB - 01/01/1900' etc etc

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I had the exact same for this fixture. I assumed I could just buy them for them and I even told them as such but no, they have to sign up themselves with all the information, then I link their two accounts to mine and I buy them, then the e-ticket will appear with them in their emails.

It's really crap.

Glad it's not just me

I see they're advertising bookings are available for the Champions Club for the Ipswich game. Just a casual £3,350 though. Have they realised it's just been Christmas? No mention of previous booking history for this though. 

Edited by sharpylcfc

17 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

I see they're advertising bookings are available for the Champions Club for the Ipswich game. Just a casual £3,350 though. Have they realised it's just been Christmas? No mention of previous booking history for this though. 

My feed is so much of this, can’t not see it online or on emails.

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Weird

I have never had these issues - been okay to help groundhoppers from Germany and Netherlands 

14 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Book them for the next series of

image.png.8212d6bc33430dcb12351b1a23f9f5ce.png