Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

I see they're advertising bookings are available for the Champions Club for the Ipswich game. Just a casual £3,350 though. Have they realised it's just been Christmas? No mention of previous booking history for this though. 

Funniest thing about this is them still using photos from games in the Prem to advertise it lol

59 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

When was the last time you purchased for others?

I did it for the Huddersfield match. Bought for 5 of my son's mates. Just put in a random name and date of birth and used my email address. Very easy but unnecessary.

On 27/12/2023 at 11:08, splinterdream said:

Anyone in contact with the club might like to ask why we have to pay £1.50 booking fee each time we buy tickets when they're digital, and I thought this had been outlawed in this country 

You not go to gigs or theatre?

On 28/12/2023 at 19:01, Unabomber said:

Got my brother a ticket for Huddersfield. It was £39 which is a rip off but they then charged me £1.5 extra for booking the ticket yet I purchased online. Is that normal? So the ticket is not at the advertised price. 

It's standard for the purchase of many tickets

On 29/12/2023 at 09:07, grobyfox1990 said:

This is standard when booking tickets anywhere. Credit/debit card surcharges and staff/system time processing the order. Not saying it’s right and it’s certainly not justified, but it’s obvious what the charges are theoretically for, how would you challenge it? Even if you order a pint these days there’s a service charge 

Where do you drink? No service charge in the vast majority of pubs, only ever been charged service in truly upmarket pubs/clubs.

I know pubs in London and Leicester that do table service and they don't have a service charge.

27 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Funniest thing about this is them still using photos from games in the Prem to advertise it lol

I honestly hadn't noticed that I was just more frustrated that they were advertising as if people can easily pull over £3000 out of their pocket less than a month after Christmas.

7 minutes ago, sharpylcfc said:

I honestly hadn't noticed that I was just more frustrated that they were advertising as if people can easily pull over £3000 out of their pocket less than a month after Christmas.

Not saying it isn't expensive but that is for 10 people and is cheaper than it usually is.

And also I'm not sure those tickets are aimed at people who struggle with money because of Christmas!

Edited by bmt

53 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Susan Whelan still attends Premier League meetings and they have to keep reminding her she isn't allowed in.

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, bmt said:

Not saying it isn't expensive but that is for 10 people and is cheaper than it usually is.

And also I'm not sure those tickets are aimed at people who struggle with money because of Christmas!

Even then you have to find 10 people willing to part with a fair amount of money just after Christmas? Even so in bad taste though cause if someone sees it then thinks I can't afford just after Christmas to spend that amount of money. Let's be honest we all know the club aren't bothered about future generations following the club because if they were they'd be able to get tickets but can't cause of no booking history. If they were to purchase a package for over 3k for them and 9 others but no booking history that's no problem. 

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

You not go to gigs or theatre?

It's standard for the purchase of many tickets

Where do you drink? No service charge in the vast majority of pubs, only ever been charged service in truly upmarket pubs/clubs.

I know pubs in London and Leicester that do table service and they don't have a service charge.

Woah that was last year I’ve moved on 

Guest nathan.

I got an email for the Ipswich game saying i could purchase 2 extra tickets for friends and family.

JUST PUT IT ON GENERAL SALE FFS!!! 

Tw@ts.

1 hour ago, sharpylcfc said:

Even then you have to find 10 people willing to part with a fair amount of money just after Christmas? Even so in bad taste though cause if someone sees it then thinks I can't afford just after Christmas to spend that amount of money. Let's be honest we all know the club aren't bothered about future generations following the club because if they were they'd be able to get tickets but can't cause of no booking history. If they were to purchase a package for over 3k for them and 9 others but no booking history that's no problem. 

Yeah fair. Definitely agree on them plastering it everywhere 

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

It's totally bizarre. Borderline unhinged. 

They run the place like the Freemasons. Family from Oakham who've never been before - **** off you cvnts. Know some old codger from the Saff who's been down for years? - yer in. 

Its disgusting tbh.

Guest nathan.
8 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Whoever dictates ticketing policy down there doesn't need sacking. They need psychiatric help. It's absolutely insane

Its like a cult you either buy in or you are invited by somebody. 

On 29/12/2023 at 00:14, Harboro said:

Oh come on, you don’t know one person in the UK who would have been OK with you using their address? And you can definitely buy a ticket for more than one guest, have just tried it, though to be fair I don’t know about junior members, assuming it’s the same for them you could have got 4 tickets with 1 junior membership

His point is that he shouldn't have to know someone to get around it. It should be easy to get tickets

• Like 3