Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

LCFC must offer General Sale to fans

Worth highlighting that the club have said they would set up a follow-up meeting in a few weeks. So if anyone has any further comments, please send them to UFS or the Foxes Trust for inclusion.

One other point that is linked to this which was raised in the meeting yesterday was about why we give away teams over 3,000 tickets. Essentially this is a reciprocal thing where in return we get a larger allocation at the away leg. Cov being a good example. We wouldn't have gotten 4,500 otherwise.

We will be mentioning about Norwich and WBA though because they both only gave us 2,000 so I hope we return this with a small allocation so we can offer more to our home fans.

@Ashley I believe you asked this in a thread somewhere? Apologies if I got the wrong person.

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Great work

Ridiculous that it was even necessary mind

Exactly is embarrassing that fans and new fans couldn’t even previously go to games due to no general sale. The more you think about it the more mental it is 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Worth highlighting that the club have said they would set up a follow-up meeting in a few weeks. So if anyone has any further comments, please send them to UFS or the Foxes Trust for inclusion.

One other point that is linked to this which was raised in the meeting yesterday was about why we give away teams over 3,000 tickets. Essentially this is a reciprocal thing where in return we get a larger allocation at the away leg. Cov being a good example. We wouldn't have gotten 4,500 otherwise.

We will be mentioning about Norwich and WBA though because they both only gave us 2,000 so I hope we return this with a small allocation so we can offer more to our home fans.

@Ashley I believe you asked this in a thread somewhere? Apologies if I got the wrong person.

We just wanted to highlight the above, any issues re General Sale (or as within the article below , difficulty of registering younger fans via the website to attend their first game or difficulties arising for Season Ticket or Membership guests who are unable to use/cannot access digital tickets.) We want to know about them

Fans Groups Welcome General Sale Games – Foxes Trust

5 hours ago, Adster said:

Well done. Unfortunately the general sale condition comes too late for my family to take advantage of it having left the UK after a 2 week holiday there over the Christmas period but I hope it gets a good take up and is made permanent for the next time we visit.

It's really quite depressing to think they allow Coventry and Millwall fans in and have closed the door on their own supporters for so long. 

It should never take fans groups to turn things around, grateful to the groups of course but there is something drastically wrong with our club and having the door closed for so long means I've got no desire to rush back to buy a ticket, I've got used to not being able to attend. 

6 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I have mentioned it before. 

Our away end in the grand scheme of things is one of the biggest in the country. 

We need to take it back down to 3,000 in the Premier League and Championship we only have to offer 2,000. 

The club need to look at what Arsenal do. 

Removable poles where the police and stewards stand, this way the away end can be made smaller or bigger if it was a cup allocation and we had to offer more. 

You'd get more seats that way and no need for the netting we use. 

• Like 1

Great effort for those involved to get the club to climb down, i’ve always resisted getting membership but little one really pushed to start going to game this season so I caved but glad that other people might now have the opportunity to come see a game without bribing the club first.