Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Rotherham (H) Match Thread

Surprised by how strong we've gone. I know he's said previously that there points is three points whether we beat Rotherham or Ipswich. 

But still think we could have rested a few more for this. I guess Ipswich haven't had that luxury today and they'll still be full strength you'd think against us so eh. 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

Surprised by how strong we've gone. I know he's said previously that there points is three points whether we beat Rotherham or Ipswich. 

But still think we could have rested a few more for this. I guess Ipswich haven't had that luxury today and they'll still be full strength you'd think against us so eh. 

I know we don't seem to play that way, but I'm sort of hoping he gets this wrapped up early brings on the subs and has us just control the game out. 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I know we don't seem to play that way, but I'm sort of hoping he gets this wrapped up early brings on the subs and has us just control the game out. 

It's out of our hands to an extent. Depends how stubborn and organised Rotherham are. A key feature of this season is people acting like it's magically easy to just "start quickly" and score.

A lot easier said than done when the opposition have ten players in their own box because we're Leicester.