Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Rotherham (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

It's out of our hands to an extent. Depends how stubborn and organised Rotherham are. A key feature of this season is people acting like it's magically easy to just "start quickly" and score.

A lot easier said than done when the opposition have ten players in their own box because we're Leicester. 

Yes, you're absolutely spot on. But even when teams don't (like Plymouth at home first half) we haven't exactly exploited that fact and have instead opted for just total control for the first 45. 

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I know we don't seem to play that way, but I'm sort of hoping he gets this wrapped up early brings on the subs and has us just control the game out. 

This will not be easy. Players will subconsciously have the Sheffield Wednesday attitude i.e no worries we’ll roll these over. I wish he’d introduced some fresher faces with something to prove. This will be a struggle and we should expect a surprise 

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Yeah first time this season he hasn’t made a change from the previous starting eleven

I like it.

Shows how much Enzo acts on learns….Sheffield Wednesday almost 100% on here moaned about “too many changes”.

Put them to the sword, have a comfortable lead and make 3+ changes at the hour mark.

8 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

This will not be easy. Players will subconsciously have the Sheffield Wednesday attitude i.e no worries we’ll roll these over. I wish he’d introduced some fresher faces with something to prove. This will be a struggle and we should expect a surprise 

I imagine that's why he's gone strongest possible 11. 

On the plus side we might actually see what cannons like when we're actually trying to score. 

Looking forward to this match.

Strong starting XI.  I worry about fatigue, but I trust in Enzo to handle that issue.  We might see some rotation on Boxing Day, with some of today's starters being used as impact subs against Ipswich.

I think Rotherham will get a goal, probably in a flukey manner.

3-1 Leicester.

When will the meltdown begin if we haven’t scored inside 5mins?

We needed a late goal to beat them at the start of the season since then they have earnt 6 of their 13 points must recently by beating Norwich and then drawing with Ipswich, Leeds & Southampton 

Please don’t think we will be winning by HT let alone by more than 1, this will be a war of attrition and it might take a while to break them down, anyone expecting (not hoping for) a comfortable 6:0 win is probably in for a shock.

Team will need cheers not jeers more so today!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

Really surprised we gone full strength fort be 4 or 5 changes for Ipswich game on boxing day 

Only 3 points on offer in each game.

We focus on one game at a time.