Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Rotherham (H) Match Thread

Just now, lnkstern said:

How many Leicester players have now scored this season?

(Although I don't remember if Casadei has scored yet this season.)

He got the winner against Cardiff, I think if Ricardo is credited with the goal last week, then we are at 15 different goal scorers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Less than 2 weeks till AFCON, he'll get his games. Daka hasn't done 90 minutes yet and fully deserves his opportunity to get a hattrick.

Maresca may well even move Daka up the pecking order when Vardy is back. It's a fact that the team is playing better with him in the team, and it's not a coincidence. He's doing what has been asked of him and doing it well. He's now shown he can be the difference maker against both low block teams and high press ones.

Wonder if this changes the shape of January business or whether Daka will still be off?  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Clear winner of today's POTT (Poster of the thread) award.

A much improved performance compared to the Birmingham game. We all have off days.

Need something to do to take my mind off the Poppies match tbh

Edited by Daggers
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bordersfox said:

Wonder if this changes the shape of January business or whether Daka will still be off?  

Nice problem to have! It might spell the end of Iheanacho?

For the manager, I'd just say "let the best man win" out of all 4 strikers and make decisions at the end of the season. Daka works hard off the ball, is rapid and can finish. His off the ball play needs more work but has improved a lot. I think he also needs to add finesse to his game so he's not always just smashing it. But at the end of the day if you put all of those things together, he should be a valuable member of the squad.

Next season, we will be the underdog in many matches and won't have the majority of possession. Patson Daka on the break is always, always going to be a massive threat. None of the other 4 strikers can match him these days for pace.

• Like 2