Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

20 minutes ago, Sly said:

Fatawu is raw.

yeah they are very different players, also we tend to focus the ball on Mavididi when we have control of it, it looks to me as if we often use Mavididi in possession to drag everyone over in order to give Fatawu space on the right, whereas Fatawu tends to only really get a lot of possession when there is space to run into. Mavididi is more well rounded clearly and Fatawu is the raw talent, Fatawu probably has a bigger potential if he rounds his game out. Love both of them.

• Like 4

Feel like we could've put this to bed in the first half, bar a very tidy finish we've been sloppy In the final third, albeit two very good last ditch tackles by them

Hoping for an early second in the second half and then we can see it out. 

Allowing them too much time around our penalty area for a 1 goal lead 

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

As with most first half’s this season, not very much actually happened. A couple of moments we could have done better with but needs a bit of something at half time to stop us walking ourselves into a very difficult second half 

We have looked good suprised with the amount of possession we have had. Other than the goal, highlights were random pub I'm in in Telford spending 5 minutes looking for the Man utd game, me getting pissed off at them changing the channel and yelling out "Manchester United are on Amazon Prime"

18 minutes ago, Phenom said:

There’s a reason Mavididi has had loads of space and time. Their defenders are paying extra attention to Fatawu.

yeah Fatawu is definitely the more individually dangerous player, he’s a raw talent and Mavididi maybe doesn’t give off the immediate danger that Fatawu does but he’s a bit more rounded as a player. 

both are great.