Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

Guest ChrisWalken456

The big one has arrived! So looking forward to this, I think they'll be a bit on edge after the Saints result today and we just have to be patient and calm. We can get a huge win! 

Actually thought a game like this Kelechi may have been a better shout.. but the front three have done well lately.. hopefully there's plenty of space for patson to exploit.

If Coady can hold his own, this will be 3 points. Oh, and faes holds his position if he's used on the left 

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Actually thought a game like this Kelechi may have been a better shout.. but the front three have done well lately.. hopefully there's plenty of space for patson to exploit.

If Coady can hold his own, this will be 3 points. Oh, and faes holds his position if he's used on the left 

Think the pace of these front 3 might be crucial, Kel is not slow, but nor is he rapid.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can only assume Ricardo will invert from the left and Coady is there nullify Davis?

You’d assume so. 

My hope is that we get the ball to Abdul as much as we can early on so Davis is having to defend and becomes reluctant to leave space for Fatawu to exploit. 

Make him realise early just how quick he is and hopefully that gives him second thoughts about bombing on and possibly giving us an opening to take advantage of. 

Edited by CaliFOXnia

6 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Can only assume Ricardo will invert from the left and Coady is there nullify Davis?

Most likely invert from the right. Means Faes will play left back out of possesion and Ricardo RB. Don’t see Maresca wanting Coady defending wide areas too often.

Coady had to start getting more involved in time. I presume Souttar will be off in January (and to the Pacific cup i think). Justin has played a lot of games and i think they will be managing his game time more than others, so Faes is the one who comes on that left side. Its a game or so too early for Doyle to start.

4 minutes ago, Simonb said:

He has to earn his place after the few games Daka has had.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Must assume that JJ is being treated with care and that Doyle is not yet ready to start. Faes on the left?

You won’t be seeing much of JJ second half of the season, Enzo wants a new left sided CB, JJ won’t be required from this summer, not a player that fits Enzo’s system