Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Not bad. Couple of poor passes and decisions, but really that’s just nit picking. Could of had a couple

more. Likely will 2nd half. All good. 

Step up a gear and finish it off in the first 15 this half like we seem to do lately I hope.

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

I’m guessing he’ll build confidence as he plays. He’s not a natural ball playing defender like Vesty though. 

I never thought I would ever read that on FT……

• Haha 1

Well that's gone exactly, perfectly to plan hasn't it?

Ndidi's got his boots on the feet and Fatawu has struggled to get involved but hopefully they'll both grow into the game.

Otherwise, we've pressed high and hard from kickoff, bagged the early goal and then sat back, controlled it and frustrated the hell out of them. Lovely stuff.

Mavididi is terrifying. I actually think Coady's looked comfortable and the game time is valuable for him. KDH busy in there and Daka working hard to be the link.

When we break forward with that line of three and Daka just in front we look very tasty indeed.