Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

Really happy to see Doyle back on the bench.

Never thought I'd be saying it about arguably one of our most experienced Premier League players, but Connor Coady worries me. Never looks comfortable on the ball..

Very strange inclusion but hey, in Enzo we trust.

• Like 2

Slight concern over the lack of full back, and think Ipswich will target us down the wings.

I do wonder if Coady starting means a deeper line and plan to hit them on the break?

Great to see Doyle onto bench. Praet made of glass again? Or is the feeling that he's off early Jan?

Edited by LVFox

4 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

You won’t be seeing much of JJ second half of the season, Enzo wants a new left sided CB, JJ won’t be required from this summer, not a player that fits Enzo’s system 

Not really relevant to fixtures even before the January Window opens though

2 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why has he done that? We've looked dog muck every time he's tried that back 4.

I'm surprised Enzo didn't contact you for advice before naming the team. His team selections must've been poor as he's only won 19 out of 23 games so far this season.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Slight concern over the lack of full back, and think Ipswich will target us down the wings.

I do wonder if Coady starting means a deeper line and plan to hit them on the break?

Great to see Doyle onto bench. Praet made of glass again? Or is the feeling that he's off early Jan?

Off in January I’d imagine.

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

🤣 I'd like to blame it on the drink but I've hardly had any.

Convinced I was talking to my son on the way back from the Rotherham match about who would replace him today after his booking.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 1972 Fox said:

I'm surprised Enzo didn't contact you for advice before naming the team. His team selections must've been poor as he's only won 19 out of 23 games so far this season.

If I had a pound for every member of FT who'd picked up on that. Mad the club hasn't picked up on it tbh.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

Desperation for anyone but Casadei to cover for Wilf when he goes off to AFCON. 

Hopefully Yunus can do a job there :sweating:

I'll take a punt on potential than what we know we get from Praet. Could even move Ricardo forward now Doyle is back.