Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

Just now, Livid said:

KDH and Wilf going off has just meant we have abandoned the centre of the pitch 

Yep. Don't get me wrong I understand they have to be rested sometimes and it's Christmas. 

But it's definitely a weakness in the squad we need to add to. I like Yunus he grafts and he's skillful but he's not a box to box midfielder and Casadei has a lot of development to do. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Staff said:

What was the point of bringing Iheanacho on? Offers nothing, doesnt chase down, shit first touch, chuck him in the bin 

He offers nothing and runs around like he’s been playing from the start. I hate his half hearted pressing, stops 3 metres away and lets them pass. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nathan. said:

KDH sub i dont understand. 

He has to get a rest. He's virtually playing every minute and we cannot risk injury to him with Wilf soon out for up to a month.

1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Winks has been completely anonymous tonight

They've marked the double pivot tightly. Him and Ricaedo rarely in a position to receive the ball. Except a stray pass or two, I think he's been par for the course really.

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Faes, Fatawu, Vesty. My top3 for us.

He was pretty dreadful first half. If that had been McAteer he would probably have been hauled at HT. He's doing a great job defensively 2nd half though admittedly, even if his contribution going forward has been lacking a bit. 

Shame about his poor connection on the volley early in the 2nd half, it sat up nicely for him too.

Just now, JimJams said:

Is he not an obligation like Fatawu if we're promoted?

It depends on how many games they play. 

In fairness to Akgun, he's not a box to box midfielder. We keep playing him there because the squad is thin because we thought we were signing McAtee on deadline day and it didn't come off.