Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Mark said:

I'll take a punt on potential than what we know we get from Praet. Could even move Ricardo forward now Doyle is back.

Your lack of any respect or time for Praet is legend. We have far bigger villains within the squad, yet Dennis is reviled to such an extent I have to believe it’s personal.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Anyone know how many we’re taking tonight?

It’s a ridiculous game to give us. If you look down the football league fixtures you’ll see most teams have a very short trip today, let alone this shlep and night game.

Atleast 10 pints

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

I don't think we've seen enough of Coady in Enzo's system to be able to rate him one way or another

I've seen enough.

Looks uncomfortable on the ball - probably the biggest weakness a player could have in this system.

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Your lack of any respect or time for Praet is legend. We have far bigger villains within the squad, yet Dennis is reviled to such an extent I have to believe it’s personal.

Surely Doyle has proved more in a Leicester shirt than Praet? I'd be happy with either options though.

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Surely Doyle has proved more in a Leicester shirt than Praet? I'd be happy with either options though.

Maybe so, but the criteria between those who never start yet are cried out for by the fans, and those who don’t start and are reviled, is a weird mystic delineation I am forever confused by.

Definitely an interesting decision to replace JJ with Coady.  I haven’t been convinced when Coady has partnered Faes and Vestegaard but back the lads.

front six is arguably our strongest and Ipswich’s defence give chances.

Hoping for a 1-2 win. Up the citeh 🙌🙌

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Maybe so, but the criteria between those who never start yet are cried out for by the fans, and those who don’t start and are reviled, is a weird mystic delineation I am forever confused by.

Demari Gray was like that, never really did anything much most of the time, goes to Everton and scores 2 or 3 times and he was Mahrezs replacement despite no evidence suggesting that for 3 years.

• Like 1

Just now, Beachyboy said:

Demari Gray was like that, never really did anything much most of the time, goes to Everton and scores 2 or 3 times and he was Mahrezs replacement despite no evidence suggesting that for 3 years.

Did anyone actually rate Gray though? Praet's got a following on here and he's done absolutely nothing in his entire time here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Anyone else notice that whenever Sky put the matchday pics up with a player from  each side they nearly always manage to use one of ours who isn't in the starting 11, sometimes even the squad.

skysports-championship-ipswich_6396737.j

On the app it's Kel!

Has Vardy been working down the coal pit or something?

Guest glasgowfox
36 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Coady inclusion is a shocker 

Whilst I would rather have JJ, we are having, like others, to play a lot of games in a short period of time.  I am not having a dig but I bet there's not many teams in the league that would be disappointed having to play coady in their starting 11.