Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

Ipswich (A) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Did anyone actually rate Gray though? Praet's got a following on here and he's done absolutely nothing in his entire time here.

That pass at Brentford was good…..and Dennis didn’t nearly walk into a helicopter, so there’s that…

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I'll bet you a leg of turkey, 2 mince pies and a pig in blanket (just 1 left) that Ipswich score first and inside the opening 20 mins.

I’ll bet you some leftover chicken breast and half a pot of fake cream that we spend 45 minutes with this thread bitching about the lack of goal threat before they go quiet in the second half again as we romp home. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

That pass at Brentford was good…..and Dennis didn’t nearly walk into a helicopter, so there’s that…

Pass against Brentford yes and the goal against Burnley in the 4-2 game, but yeah I wouldn't be able to think of a third thing.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Beachyboy said:

Pass against Brentford yes and the goal against Burnley in the 4-2 game, but yeah I wouldn't be able to think of a third thing.

Certainly not defending him. He needs to to go, but he is no worse than some others is my argument.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Interesting test for Enzo, we struggled in the last big game we play against Leeds.

Be interesting to see how we approach it.

We'll win, but let's just not lose. Be nice to go in ahead at half time.

Come on Leicester! Another win over Xmas