Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

Hopefully we'll have Justin back in, the Coady Vestergaard Faes back three isn't working playing out from the back, and struggling to start attacks that's Sheffield Wednesday, Millwall and Ipswich they've played together, winning just one and conceding last minute goals in them all.

• Like 3

I don't know if it's because it's too soon following today's game but I have a inner dread about this game lol I feel a loss coming on. People take about our squad but there are not many players on the bench that I'd be happy to replace a starting players with. 

Hopefully Praet is around, not sure where he was today. Need to rest the wide men but very little options. 

35 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Cant be dropping anymore points, we don't want to give any hope to the chasing pack. Be a few changes no doubt but the complacency shown 2nd half tonight needs stamping out. 

Come on now. 

We could lose 6 in a row and still be averaging 2 points a game (which is promotion form) 

It's a long season still so many points to play for. 

Expect a good few changes to keep it fresh as we play again 3 days later. 

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
15 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Hermansen 

Choudhury Faes Coady Doyle

Winks

Akgun Ndidi KDH Mavididi

Iheanacho

Fatawu, Ricardo, Vest a rest

Just no.

5 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Because Daka cannot link play aswell on a consistent basis. Iheanacho is quicker to think and act when we are breaking and that hasn't changed. 

Cannon is clearly 4th choice as he hasn't been given too many minutes even though fit.

Did you watch that last 30 minutes today? Absolute garbage that is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Come on now. 

We could lose 6 in a row and still be averaging 2 points a game (which is promotion form) 

It's a long season still so many points to play for. 

Expect a good few changes to keep it fresh as we play again 3 days later. 

Yep but we just need to keep the pace going. Of course we can afford to drop some points but why should we? We are by far the best team in this division so we should be going full throttle to win every game. Of course we will drop points between now and the end of the season but we have a run of games now before we play Ipswich again, against teams we should be beating comfortably 

Edited by jayfox26