Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Ramsey is injured tonight isn’t he? 

I agree with you, I don’t feel confident going into any game…. Because we’ve rarely looked comfortable for a full 90 minutes. 

I put it down to Enzo’s philosophy, he won’t come away from it, even though on occasion we’ve seen how devastating we can be when we get an opportunity to break on teams. If he was less inclined to stick so rigidly to his philosophy, then we would probably be a lot more comfortable, and dare I say, we would probably have even more points on the board. 

However, having said that, I like the fact Enzo has a clear plan, as it means we can really focus on the right type of players to implement the style. 

Yeh I am pretty sure he's still out with a knee injury. 

But yeah, I agree. Whilst Enzo ball is growing on me, and I do think we are becoming more and more fluid with it, I do still think this style of play massively bottlenecks the true talent we have within our squad.

We should be smashing these tonight, but I expect we'll make hard work of it and make these look much better than they actually are.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2023 at 07:23, CrazyKopCorner said:

Mads

Hamza    Vesty    Faes  Justin

Winks 

Ndidi    KDH

Abdul                                Stephy 

Daka 

Truth be told I’ve nailed it