Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

I’d be very surprised if Doyle starts myself. Reckon he’ll get some game time against Huddersfield and then start against Millwall in the cup. It’ll be nice to have him back though. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Yes the 16 out 18 points so far this month has been a big worry

We've had a great month and a draw before ko today wouldn't have been a bad result but conceding a last minute equaliser is a kick in the nuts and a bit demoralising for both the fans and players. My point is that we need to move on quickly and forget about it by beating Cardiff. We have a run of games now against teams we should comfortably beat before we play Ipswich again so we need to take advantage and put ourselves even further ahead of the chasing pack 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Because Daka cannot link play aswell on a consistent basis. Iheanacho is quicker to think and act when we are breaking and that hasn't changed. 

Cannon is clearly 4th choice as he hasn't been given too many minutes even though fit.

Did you see Iheanacho when he came on tonight and did you see him in the 6 or 7 games before his illness? He's been bloody awful. Playing like a man with an offer on the table.

I agree about Daka, his link play isn't great and sometimes his control is just as bad as Nacho but he's also in form.

• Like 1

Love FT, unbeaten in 8 games, 6 wins and 2 draws, last to the leagues number 2 scoring a freak of nature goal with 2 reflections on their pitch! Now cant we afford to lose any more points! Several changes in lineup must be made! And the followers are too close in the table! 

Wonder how the fans would hvad it, if we have gotten that penalty or the red card to their longhaired terrier 🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, danish_fox said:

Love FT, unbeaten in 8 games, 6 wins and 2 draws, last to the leagues number 2 scoring a freak of nature goal with 2 reflections on their pitch! Now cant we afford to lose any more points! Several changes in lineup must be made! And the followers are too close in the table! 

Wonder how the fans would hvad it, if we have gotten that penalty or the red card to their longhaired terrier 🤔

It would of been all the HMS piss the league talk, when the reality is somewhere between both extremes.

10 hours ago, Mark said:

Hopefully we'll have Justin back in, the Coady Vestergaard Faes back three isn't working playing out from the back, and struggling to start attacks that's Sheffield Wednesday, Millwall and Ipswich they've played together, winning just one and conceding last minute goals in them all.

You’d have a point but against Wednesday when they scored Justin was on the pitch at half time with Faes subbed on and v Millwall, Coady was subbed off on 60 with Justin on 

• Like 1

Well I for one expect massive rotation for these two games. I don’t expect too many outfield players to start both, with the obvious exceptions of CBs and wingers where, in the latter case, we simply don’t have options (though Madivadua might come into the reckoning).

Teams will be selected based on recoveries and ‘gas in the tank’. I hope ( but am not counting on) that Praet can start one of them. Cannon I expect to start on Friday to give Pat a breather and to help break him in (so to speak) before AFCON