Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

40 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

Opinions are like arseholes buddy, everyone's got one. Mine is that Iheanacho is a better player than Daka - backed up by stats, history of achievements and results this season . If that's the worst take of all time then you need to get out more. 

History of achievements counts for nothing now (and i presume you are referring to his form leading up to the FA cup). For this seasons stats and results, could you show your workings out?

Depending on club's, hidden on going, but nursing injuries.. 

I would like Ndidi KdH and Vesty, left out on rotation ticket... 

IMO I reckon our squad is strong enough...to cover these 3,and until we try for longer periods, we don't know if

have that quality and depth in squad, that can step in, and create a strong(er) bond using the other qualities & strengths of the squad while also utilizing their own. 

We should also be rotating Winks, or we risk somewhere  down the line, he suddenly starts to drop off.., his high standards of performances.. 

DAKA at present needs no rest, 

Cannon/Praet Agb needs game time!!!!

2 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Opinions are like arseholes buddy, everyone's got one. Mine is that Iheanacho is a better player than Daka - backed up by stats, history of achievements and results this season . If that's the worst take of all time then you need to get out more. 

Your view is absolutely not backed up by results this season!

3 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

I think you owe us a statistical analysis based on this statement - i very much doubt that nacho is ahead of daka in many metrics if you look at time played.

Especially this season - daka has a goal every 91.5 minutes, nacho every 171.8 minutes; daka has an assist every 183 minutes, nacho every 859 minutes.  

10 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone know if £ky are showing all the games on red button ?

Was just going to ask the same question myself!

I have a feeling it’s not they certainly haven’t advertised about the red button but if anyone can confirm either way?

5 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

I've been a fan of Nacho, and was delighted he stayed, because I thought he would tear it up in this league, but in the main he has looked disinterested, lazy and pretty woeful to be honest.

Daka has had to wait until close to half way through the season, to get his chance, and has shown a great attitude, when he could have sulked.

He has added another dimension to our team, with his hard work, pressing from the front, which he does better than anyone, and also his pace alongside Fatawu and Mavadidi has become a real weapon.

No, he's still not got a great touch, and doesn't hold the ball up as well as we might like, but on what I've seen so far this season, he more than merits his place ahead of Nacho, who when Vardy is fit, I would have as 4th choice striker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dynamark said:

Dennis fit but obviously some time to pick up another knock

Latest update is that he picked his nose too vigorously, made it bleed and has uncovered a previously undiagnosed case of mild haemophilia 

Out until the end of the transfer window. Miraculous recovery expected in February 

People need to realise football is about now not what you did in the last 5 years.

Vardy was a top level PL striker record breaking league winning stiker, Nacho was a massive part of winning us the FA cup.

But in the present season they have both been pretty average.

Daka 4 goals and 2 assists in 366 a goal contribution every 61 minutes.

Vardy 6 goals and 1 assist in 888 a goal contribution every 126 minutes.

Nacho 5 goals and 1 assist in 858 a goal contribution every 143 minutes.

4 hours ago, Lillehamring said:

I think you owe us a statistical analysis based on this statement - i very much doubt that nacho is ahead of daka in many metrics if you look at time played.

Especially this season - daka has a goal every 91.5 minutes, nacho every 171.8 minutes; daka has an assist every 183 minutes, nacho every 859 minutes.  

You won’t get it. But good numbers provided yourself. Daka is one of those who some will just hate on and die on that hill than admit to being wrong unfortunately. To the extent that I think they are gutted to see him doing well even if it’s to the benefit of the team :rolleyes:

Complaining that the goals he scores are too simple though is a new one! How many of the goals in Vardy’s record run were pens and tap ins, a few as I remember it!