Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

Guest glasgowfox
4 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Concerned there’s going to be too many heavy legs in this one 

They could have played 7 games in 7 days and their legs still would not be as heavy as taylor-fletchers :beer:

3 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah I'm not a Daka fan but I'd love to see these "stats" that back Nacho as more effective this season. 

I don't doubt Daka's current superior stats but what also has to be taken into account is the quality of the opposition he's played against. Iheanacho and Vardy certainly don't seem comfortable with the way in which they are expected to play by Enzo. 

Guest glasgowfox
7 hours ago, Jabfox said:

Apologies if already asked but is this game on Sky or only available on the foxes hub? 

Thanks !

Sky red button just read it then but think I may get warned if I post the link

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, Ric Flair said:

Am I going blind or is KDH not in the latest training video?

Looks like Wanya is back training, so @ramadaone must mean Alves and Braybrooke are both still out for ages. Bugger.

Yes you're blind.

I expect we’ll see quite a few changes for this one with the short turnaround times. 

Hermansen 

Souttar - Coady - Justin 

Hamza - Winks

Yunus - Casadei - KDH - Mavididi    
                      Cannon

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Didn't you see the number of chances he missed least season in the run in.

For a big guy dominant in the air he's not great in the oppositions penalty area.

1 goals in 64 Championship games.

Yeah, it's an anomaly as he scores ridiculous amounts for Australia. I get the difference in class but the chances he missed last season were not difficult chances and his height and positions he takes up when attacking the box are generally good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Remember Cardiff will just be as leggy as us. 

Of all the sides in the division I think I’d rather not play one who can pass 55 consecutive times before a goal while slap bang in the middle of a busy period. Early goal for us and it’s curtains.

16 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

People need to realise football is about now not what you did in the last 5 years.

Vardy was a top level PL striker record breaking league winning stiker, Nacho was a massive part of winning us the FA cup.

But in the present season they have both been pretty average.

Daka 4 goals and 2 assists in 366 a goal contribution every 61 minutes.

Vardy 6 goals and 1 assist in 888 a goal contribution every 126 minutes.

Nacho 5 goals and 1 assist in 858 a goal contribution every 143 minutes.

Daka isn't as good a player as Iheanacho. I'll keep saying it until people stop thinking two goals against Rotherham somehow makes Daka, Pele. 

He has been called a  'competition winner', and 100s of comments of 'is he even a footballer' and all sorts of other stuff but then he puts two in on the line and a peno v a club thats rock bottom and all of a sudden he's first choice. Meanwhile a guy who's played in the team to get us a record start is dogshit and uninterested......

1 shit game v Cardiff and everyone will say 'let Daka go in the window' i guarantee it. It's mental. Iheanacho won us an FA Cup pretty much, and a charity shield...

Short memories.

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan

Got a dodgy feeling about this one. 
Dunno why, Cardiff are crap and we aren’t.

Just think it’s going to be a draw at best

🤷‍♂️