Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Cardiff Away

My memory is a bit blurry but have we played a game yet this season where we have dominated, taken a 3 goal lead early on and comfortably seen the game out? Ooh might I add we started quickly and on the front foot not waiting for the opposition to press?

22 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

My memory is a bit blurry but have we played a game yet this season where we have dominated, taken a 3 goal lead early on and comfortably seen the game out? Ooh might I add we started quickly and on the front foot not waiting for the opposition to press?

you're asking for a lot there 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Its a good point. We've either started well and fizzled out, or started lame and then played really well.

We really need to start putting in full 90 minute performances. 

It's strange, we are top of the league, absolutely flying, have essentially a premier league team.....yet I still can't feel confident about winning games like tonight....against Cardiff....whereby apart from Ramsey (who's winding down his career) ...most couldn't name another Cardiff player.

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Its a good point. We've either started well and fizzled out, or started lame and then played really well.

It's strange, we are top of the league, absolutely flying, have essentially a premier league team.....yet I still can't feel confident about winning games like tonight....against Cardiff....whereby apart from Ramsey (who's winding down his career) ...most couldn't name another Cardiff player.

Ramsey is injured tonight isn’t he? 

I agree with you, I don’t feel confident going into any game…. Because we’ve rarely looked comfortable for a full 90 minutes. 

I put it down to Enzo’s philosophy, he won’t come away from it, even though on occasion we’ve seen how devastating we can be when we get an opportunity to break on teams. If he was less inclined to stick so rigidly to his philosophy, then we would probably be a lot more comfortable, and dare I say, we would probably have even more points on the board. 

However, having said that, I like the fact Enzo has a clear plan, as it means we can really focus on the right type of players to implement the style. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

We don't really have to do anything do we? As you've said we've pissed the league without even being amazing so far, we just need to keep doing enough and we will win the league easily. It's a poor league, only highly competitive because everyone is as poor as each other. The crowds are high and games are entertaining on the whole, but the quality of player is miles off what the premier league is. Sheffield United and Burnley were way too good for this league last season, and this season are totally hopeless. Without thorough investment we will struggle too. Clubs like Bournemouth, Wolves even have far better players than us, and clubs like villa and Brighton who were behind us 2 or 3 years ago are streets ahead. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Foxy_jim said:

I think the point is that it's not shown on an actual sky channel that's why it's not listed, it's on the red button like every midweek Sky game. 

I’ve managed to find an article that explains…

There are a couple of games live on the TV, which are listed.

There are ‘selected’ games on the red button, which doesn’t say which games it will be. 

All of the games are streamable on the sky app. So if you have sky go you can take your pick, and then the red button will have a few. 

Edited by Pliskin

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

I’ve managed to find an article that explains…

There are a couple of games live on the TV, which are listed.

There are ‘selected’ games on the red button, which it doesn’t say which games it will be. 

All of the games are streamable on the sky app. So if you have sky go you can take your pick, and then the red button will have a few. 

Hoping it's on the red button 

The kids and I really wanted to go to this one, but I just couldn't make it work as we're going away tomorrow reasonably early and they're a bit too young yet to be getting in well beyond midnight and setting off early the next day 

Shame as I haven't managed an away game in ages as well.

Scrappy 2-1 tonight.. 3 more points and one less game for them lot to close a gap 

Southampton and Ipswich to win, Leeds score draw 

28 minutes ago, Foxy_jim said:

We don't really have to do anything do we? As you've said we've pissed the league without even being amazing so far, we just need to keep doing enough and we will win the league easily. It's a poor league, only highly competitive because everyone is as poor as each other. The crowds are high and games are entertaining on the whole, but the quality of player is miles off what the premier league is. Sheffield United and Burnley were way too good for this league last season, and this season are totally hopeless. Without thorough investment we will struggle too. Clubs like Bournemouth, Wolves even have far better players than us, and clubs like villa and Brighton who were behind us 2 or 3 years ago are streets ahead. 

100% agree with this educated post.

Leicester will need to invest HEAVILY, scoring goals / winning games in the premier league is a big step up. You are correct in saying the likes of wolves , Bournemouth & Villa have all made big leaps ahead especially this season, if Leicester are serious about where we want to play our football going forwards then investment is a MUST , unless they wanna yo-yo few a few years which makes no sense at all in my opinion unless financially as a club / business it does ( only they know ).

How many matches do you see where one team just steam rollers another with no competitive threat at all from the opposition? Even last night Brighton didn't look comfortable once Spurs got one back. I always knew Brighton would win, but would hardly say they were coasting and Spurs were always knocking on the door.

1 hour ago, Foxy_jim said:

I think the point is that it's not shown on an actual sky channel that's why it's not listed, it's on the red button like every midweek Sky game. 

Thing is, the televised games start at 6 and 8:15. 

I don't think it'll be on

Guest glasgowfox
16 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Thing is, the televised games start at 6 and 8:15. 

I don't think it'll be on

Type this search (think you get put on the naught step for adding links).  Live sky championship games today.   Choose the second option.  Once in there look at live championship games on tv,  then view fixtures.  Looks 100% on to me.

1 hour ago, Foxy_jim said:

we'll see cos usually on the sky website as on here, it would have sky sports red button on the other fixtures, which it doesnt