Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Our Away Support

29 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Nothing short of phenomenal.

5 out of 7 games away from just before Christmas going to Coventry in the new year. All games sold out too. 

🦊🦊🦊

Yeah but the "young uns" are not happy, because of all the "coffin dodgers" as they like to refer too, that are attending the games, and so depriving the young vibrant and noisy fans tickets. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Yeah but the "young uns" are not happy, because of all the "coffin dodgers" as they like to refer too, that are attending the games, and so depriving the young vibrant and noisy fans tickets. 

I can see your victim complex from here. As said in the thread, no need.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2023 at 17:05, smudger63 said:

Simple really.

JUST FVCKING SING.

I'm close to the list but I'll sing like it's going to be my last ever game. 

Then the young cvnts can't moan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

As I’m not allowed on the atmosphere thread due to some hurty words this is great. To sell out all those games over a short period is dedication and great support. Last night was great, although agree with the left side right side cringe fest, knock it off. Only gripe I had was the idiots around me moaning, even when we went 1 nil up. Please don’t come if you hate what we do. My heart sank when I realised the prat who’d annoyed me on a monumental level the last 2 home games and single handed made sure I never go in sk4 again was stood in front of me. Big question for me now is will Preston give us anywhere near the tickets Leeds got and will we flood it, let’s hope so

Singing advice isn't my speciality, but last night lacked a lingering 10 minute simple call to arms...

In the old days, midway through second half you'd have a 10 minute rendition of 'brian littles blue white army' ....Leeds do it with the champions of Europe thing and forest I hate to say do that fckn everywhere we go (which tbf at our place last year we humiliated them with a counter version when 4-0 up)