Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Our Away Support

this was posted elsewhere "Shout out to the sheep and… other thing being thrown around towards the left of the away end".

I think we all saw what that was but did anyone see the flat cap. saw 1 lad launch someone elses which made me chuckle and the reaction was just but they all disappeared after so not sure what happened, but saw a cap fly around and also a random photo with one on my mates head. anyone know what happened after that as don't know why but the silly things do make me laugh

4 hours ago, sylofox said:

Simple really.

JUST FVCKING SING.

I'm close to the list but I'll sing like it's going to be my last ever game. 

Then the young cvnts can't moan.

Young are offended by everything now days. They will find something to moan about, don't worry:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, guest123 said:

this was posted elsewhere "Shout out to the sheep and… other thing being thrown around towards the left of the away end".

I think we all saw what that was but did anyone see the flat cap. saw 1 lad launch someone elses which made me chuckle and the reaction was just but they all disappeared after so not sure what happened, but saw a cap fly around and also a random photo with one on my mates head. anyone know what happened after that as don't know why but the silly things do make me laugh

The sheep was put on a Cardiff supporters windscreen as they queued to exit the stadium car park much to the amusement of exiting LCFC fans.

It sat there for around 20 seconds and they even put the wipers on to shift it but it refused to be thrown off.

Eventually another pissed off looking Cardiff fan removed it for them.

I think it was probably put to its death then...or maybe even taken home for the night for a bit of romance. lol.

Edited by ElusiveEd
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, guest123 said:

As I’m not allowed on the atmosphere thread due to some hurty words this is great. To sell out all those games over a short period is dedication and great support. Last night was great, although agree with the left side right side cringe fest, knock it off. Only gripe I had was the idiots around me moaning, even when we went 1 nil up. Please don’t come if you hate what we do. My heart sank when I realised the prat who’d annoyed me on a monumental level the last 2 home games and single handed made sure I never go in sk4 again was stood in front of me. Big question for me now is will Preston give us anywhere near the tickets Leeds got and will we flood it, let’s hope so

Guesty preston will be our last away where we smash the opposition to bits before real competitive football in the prem begins again. A proper promotion party. We will take whatever we’re given 

16 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Incredible numbers for the time of year. Nothing but admiration for those that are doing every game in this period 

Although Ipswich I couldn’t do due to having a wife it was good to get the old Honda Jazz out for a spin at Cardiff. Got me out of the Xmas slump and with not a huge amount of games in January it was a much needed fix

I see the same old faces are moaning about our away support, but where I was stood in the upper tier, just to the left of the goal our support was great. although some choice of songs was questionable, ie the Fatawu song was on repeat due to it being the latest "buzz" tune, where i was it was pretty much non stop singing. fair few younger doughnuts proved they couldn't handle booze first thing in the morning, lad behind me was steaming, didn't shut up and got just about every song wrong, and even at one point got the teams mixed up and started going mad when we didn't just whack it in the box, when it was millwall attacking. very enjoyable day and getting into this weird habit when the football doesn't even spoil it

• Like 1