Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

10 Years of Union FS

@Master_Tactician

Got anything to actually offer to the replies you find so funny that are answering people questions. 

Pretty pathetic 

Well done lads. Genuinely have saved Leicester games from being a blackhole in terms of atmosphere / supporter culture. 

Hope you continue to grow and fingers crossed the weirdos continue to be irritated by everything you do lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Massive respect for the work you guys do. 

Some of the TIFOs have made moments engrained into the history of the club, the dogs of war one for instance. 

Hopefully the singing section has brought more respect for what you guys fight for.

Intrigued how the fan lead groups continue to evolve over the next few years.

Had a season ticket in the mid 2010s right next to these guys in sk1 when they used to sit a bit higher up .. fantastic group of people . The atmosphere was brilliant there.

Wasn't until I had to give my ticket up and then pick up tickets when I can around the stadium that I realised how drab the atmosphere can be at the kp at times. 

Recently in p2 its been pretty good  but none comparable to sk1. 

• Like 1

Fair play…. You’re contribution doesn’t go unnoticed 

I’m 50 so not for me,  but how do you invite people to join?  It’s great that it’s unofficial, but it’d be nice for new generations to understand how they can get involved?

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Fair play…. You’re contribution doesn’t go unnoticed 

I’m 50 so not for me,  but how do you invite people to join?  It’s great that it’s unofficial, but it’d be nice for new generations to understand how they can get involved?

At the Plymouth game 1000 seats had a flyer put on them as to how. These were mainly seats towards the back of SK1 and along the top few rows of the kop.

For seats that didnt get a flyer the day after a social media post of the flyer was shared on twitter.

We did similar at the first game if the section against Brentford was it? Basically thanking those who moved in and to those already there thanked them for the support and also on the flyer where we drink on a matchday etc.

Posters on here that seem either keen to sing or moan its crap where they currently are do get messages from members. Similarly that happens on twitter.

Each beginning of the season and in more recent ones not just at the beginning the group posts relocation information on how and where to move your seats to. 
Plus the group will always reply to DM’s or emails.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Wymsey said:

What's their relationship with the club like?

Sol has answered it very well there. 
Worth saying we felt very disappointed that the powers at be at the club turned down a ten year tifo request. Particularly in the light of what other groups similar to us on these shores did for their anniversaries.

The banner we did do was the result of weeks of back and fourth. Bizzarly we ended up with something much smaller than we were granted at five years.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

At the Plymouth game 1000 seats had a flyer put on them as to how. These were mainly seats towards the back of SK1 and along the top few rows of the kop.

For seats that didnt get a flyer the day after a social media post of the flyer was shared on twitter.

We did similar at the first game if the section against Brentford was it? Basically thanking those who moved in and to those already there thanked them for the support and also on the flyer where we drink on a matchday etc.

Posters on here that seem either keen to sing or moan its crap where they currently are do get messages from members. Similarly that happens on twitter.

Each beginning of the season and in more recent ones not just at the beginning the group posts relocation information on how and where to move your seats to. 

Ah…. Good info

i like that everyone’s welcome 👍🏼 

I can hear you all the way in Sk4!

Congratulations.

The only group at the club I respect - and I’d be happy to stand near were it not for the fact that the overpriced tickets never go on general sale and I am still carrying out my utterly pointless boycott of all things KPFC. 

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Plus off the top of my head, interviews with Radio Leicester, BSLB Pod, Fosse Way have all included ways to get involved.

As the original post said, 90% of our membership are people who have introduced themselves to the group or been messaged asking if they were interested in getting involved. A lot of work goes into this as it's not straightforward.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, guest123 said:

can you elaborate more on this, we talking home games?

I'm talking about that as a general supporter issue in England, especially when it comes to games being rearranged for TV.

That said, i think Leicester (as a city, not just the club) could definitely do better in terms of public transport initiatives for fans.

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm talking about that as a general supporter issue in England, especially when it comes to games being rearranged for TV.

That said, i think Leicester (as a city, not just the club) could definitely do better in terms of public transport initiatives for fans.

ahh was hoping they'd been discussions regarding making it better for fans getting to our ground, like shuttle busses in and out to/from town. If there were any decent pubs near the ground i wouldnt begrudge the walk so much

• Like 1

Just now, guest123 said:

ahh was hoping they'd been discussions regarding making it better for fans getting to our ground, like shuttle busses in and out to/from town. If there were any decent pubs near the ground i wouldnt begrudge the walk so much

Hate to say it, but pubs in Leicester could learn a lot from Derby in that regard. Loads of boozers, both in the centre and suburbs/villages, run buses to their ground on matchday.

• Like 1