Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Huddersfield Home

5 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Full strength team, 11 days until our next league match after this. Rest people/ give some squad players a run out in the cup. 
 Full steam ahead…

Agree with this, although with Wilf going away after this I'd expect Enzo may look to give kdh a rest as he'll be picking up the burden whilst wilfs away

Maybe 

Mads 

Hamza vesty faes riccy

Winks

Ndidi casadei

Fatawu daka mavididi

Although I'd love to see Cannon get a start, it don't make sense to risk an injury in the last game before we lose 2 forwards to the afcon.

Play the u23s in the cup

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Agree with this, although with Wilf going away after this I'd expect Enzo may look to give kdh a rest as he'll be picking up the burden whilst wilfs away

Maybe 

Mads 

Hamza vesty faes riccy

Winks

Ndidi casadei

Fatawu daka mavididi

Although I'd love to see Cannon get a start, it don't make sense to risk an injury in the last game before we lose 2 forwards to the afcon.

Play the u23s in the cup

You’d love to see Cannon make a start? Interesting. 

12 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Win this and I reckon we'll finish above Leeds 

Leeds? Oh, I remember them! Won stuff in the 70s? Had the little ginger fella in midfield? Wish my dad were alive so he could tell me about their glory days.

The last few weeks have showed Saints are the nearest challengers and we'd need to have a terrible January just for them to push us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Leeds? Oh, I remember them! Won stuff in the 70s? Had the little ginger fella in midfield? Wish my dad were alive so he could tell me about their glory days.

The last few weeks have showed Saints are the nearest challengers and we'd need to have a terrible January just for them to push us.

Yeah, and we all know what Brian Clough said about them at the start of his 44 day tenure.