Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Huddersfield Home

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be disrespectful but if I’m the Huddersfield manager I’m sticking this up in the dressing room and telling the players that’s it’s exactly that 

image.thumb.png.e8dfa732c64acf892287d6e54b4cbec7.png

Says this about them pretty much every team before every game to be fair

16 minutes ago, tinpot_fox said:

I tried a cheeky stream for the last match and when I finally got one, it jumped between LCFC TV and the Cardiff City TV stream, one was a minute behind the other.

Last game was a bloody nightmare with the dodgy ones. Almost missed both bloody goals. Foxes Hub is very dated but I might start to pay so that I know the bugger isn’t going to go down.

1 minute ago, FrankieADZ said:

Wouldn't shock me if Nigeria have blocked us from playing Ndidi today, sort of like Ghana have done with Kudus reportedly not being allowed to play for WHU tomorrow 

Clubs are obliged to release players after today. West Ham asked Ghana to let him stay an extra day and they said no.

They can't stop us picking a player, you had me worried though until I did a cursory read on Google :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Clubs are obliged to release players after today. West Ham asked Ghana to let him stay an extra day and they said no.

They can't stop us picking a player, you had me worried though until I did a cursory read on Google :D

Thank God for that 

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be disrespectful but if I’m the Huddersfield manager I’m sticking this up in the dressing room and telling the players that’s it’s exactly that 

Yiu dont work for The Sun do you?

Liter6 nothing disrespectful at all with what he said? 

Guest nathan.
22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

What are you on about?

2 hours ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

We are potentially only three games away from the first team Rotherham not being mathematically able to catch us

Lol, love the 3 games away bit,I guess you mean they lose 3 and we win 3?

you're saying this now to get in first aincha. 🤣

Just to explain, I think what is being pointed out is that the statement made could appear to be mocked by the laughter depicted in the photo. I don't personally think it will upset anyone unless they are determined to be upset, however it is plain to see how it could have been put together a bit better.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Just to explain, I think what is being pointed out is that the statement made could appear to be mocked by the laughter depicted in the photo. I don't personally think it will upset anyone unless they are determined to be upset, however it is plain to see how it could have been put together a bit better.

Thank you HPF

Literally the first thing i thought when i read the tweet 

surely no way  that the media team did it on purpose but I don’t think you need to be determined to be upset to see it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Hope Cannon gets his first goal for us today, we do need to get service to him. Can see our wingers having a field day today against their full backs.

Me too I've bet £32 that he scores 3, so a 32 pound cannon gets the ball. 😐

51 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

The social media equivalent of letting Huth take a free kick 

• Haha 1