Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Huddersfield Home

5 hours ago, MGLCFC said:

Or those that choose a better healthier option. There's a great saying, chose your battles, but ensure you win the war. The League is our war, the FA Cup our battle. If it's a squad game, then let the squad be utilised at Millwall - it will benefit us all if they can get some game time.

This is a sport & football..Team and club sport,with expectant players & Fans…

League…And cups is what it sells…Each round in a cup is an heart lifter,an Adrenaline booster…

The romantic belief all is assailable….”That is the game”..!!   No off-field shannigens..

players-play 100%…Fans-Fan 100%.  The memories each single phase  gives, can whimper out

,but if it gives you memorable games thats what it’s about…

Heroic- defeat,the challenge.   ,not the cup itself..!!  Look at the faces on the field & terraces..Or

Just getting to that final creates,but if you can put your hands on and see the engraving of your clubs name on that cup…:bounce:

That sunshine …is the holy grail personified,each season,each round….& if you can’t feel,understand & soak that all up…..

look at those 130+yrs of seasonal games, each era rubbers-stamps a clubs tradition,players stay in that memory-bank

on our own flimsey whims…Sportwise, that’s why we  do  wake up every morning…

What & why the fcuk are you following / participating in sport for….

And I am considered strange, but surely one lives for being that Tiger for one day…

My own tiger days are behind me, …lolling in this fking bed, …but a ( even more) dream are there to chase until my last breath

is sucked out of me…

I also hope you are ( TV or live) the one that can take & hitch part of my future dreams

to your fence of life..

Just another tint at friendly well meaning delivered perspectives…No anger,no respite..

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

Got the game pass for today on Foxeshub. 

It's working on my mobile but when on laptop it doesn't recognise I purchased it so doesn't work. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Re login…on laptop If your laptop is twinned,it should be no problem..

• Like 1