Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Cardiff (A) 0-2 - 29 Dec - Post-Match Thread

5 minutes ago, Trent Steel said:

Another good win. Still.dont like this fannying around passing it around at the back. We do that in the prem and will get punished.

Even better Ipswich drew and the dirty Leeds scum lost as well so all the pundits can maybe stop creaming themselves about the both of them for a while and give us credit where its due.

While everyone's watching the Leeds & Ipswich pissing contest, Saints have put together a 17 match unbeaten run and we don't play them til March.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Funny, a lot of fans want us to play hell for leather like Leeds and Ipswich.

But there the ones running out of legs and dropping points.

Our more controlled style helps us conserve energy.

Absolutely bang on :schmike:

• Like 3

I'm not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly, but Cardiff always seemed like a really tough place for us to go in the early 2010s. It felt like we'd lose every time, with Whittingham playing like peak Beckham. The play off semis were agony too. 

Very satisfying to go there and win comfortably.

Edit: Shit me, didn't realise Whittingham had died!

Edited by DennisNedry

1 minute ago, DennisNedry said:

I'm not sure if I'm remembering incorrectly, but Cardiff always seemed like a really tough place for us to go in the early 2010s. It felt like we'd lose every time, with Whittingham playing like peak Beckham. The play off semis were agony too. 

Very satisfying to go there and win comfortably.

They were a very good championship side in the early 2010’s tbf,

Only time we’ve won down there before tonight was the game after the helicopter crash 

• Like 1

At half time, the Cardiff TV stream played their favourite goals against Leicester City, including a worldie from outside the box beating Schmeichel to win it at the KP in the last few minutes in 2018, and Ramsey's goal earlier thus season.

I would suggest that the James Justin goal is up there with anything they were showing.

13 minutes ago, Bert said:

Mandatory if we go up. 

I know that’s what the loan deal says but what if someone like west ham came in and offered more than we’re obligated to pay and the olayer decides he’d rather go there? the player still has a say even though sporting have to sell to us. 

of course we could agree to complete the deal and then sell him to West Ham to try and make a few quid but we can’t  force him to sign for us. 

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

No danger of you giving us any praise then? 

I’m feeling generous. I’ll give you the opportunity to explain what your point is.

*Check out my other posts tonight or you might make yourself look a bigger cvnt.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I know that’s what the loan deal says but what if someone like west ham came in and offered more than we’re obligated to pay and the olayer decides he’d rather go there? the player still has a say even though sporting have to sell to us. 

of course we could agree to complete the deal and then sell him to West Ham to try and make a few quid but we can’t  force him to sign for us. 

Obviously not. But come on, let’s be realistic. 

Just now, Winstonthedog said:

In Benidorm ... just watched the city on a tank full of San Miguel... top of the league .. the wife's wandered off somewhere      not to bothered but she does have the room key .... oh well another san Miguel... Happy new year 

I’m sure it’s great over there… good luck and enjoy it!!!

1 minute ago, Winstonthedog said:

In Benidorm ... just watched the city on a tank full of San Miguel... top of the league .. the wife's wandered off somewhere      not to bothered but she does have the room key .... oh well another san Miguel... Happy new year 

Has she gone off with Manuel? Think you should check.