Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

A very disjointed display, something you'd expect from playing so many of the rotation players.

I hope Enzo gives as much game time to the squad players, even Casadei. These guys need to play a few games in a row to get used to system football, and this should be a game where we only concede from a self-made error. After the goal we looked quite good, and with a few better decisions could have threatened a bit more.

Delighted for Cannon to get his first goal, I'm hoping (but not expecting) we can get Yunus onto the scoresheet too.

A lot of these players will probably feature in the Cup game too, so I think it's better to pass judgement after that game, or maybe even the one after.

I will take a scrappy 1-0 win today all day, every day.

Just as you predicted in your pre-game comments 

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They’ve been really defensive and we’ve made a few changes which obviously lightens the midfield. Looked better after the goal though as a few have already said.

Hopefully the confidence from the goal will be a needed shot in the arm for these players. Glad we got the goal before the end of the half, at least Huddersfield can’t sit back on it.

Come on Leicester! 

TBF to our wide players they are being doubled up on as soon as the ball goes anywhere near them. Credit to Huddersfield they have looked pretty organised but we have proved time and again that we will eventually break teams down. I fancy a couple of quick burst goals from us early next half.

Edited by urban fox

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

That is a ridiculous finish from Cannon, taken things by the scruff of the neck.

The midfield isn't working and Fatawu is having a grotty game. I'd like to see Albrighton and Wanya come on.

Reminds me a bit of Nugent. Absolutely nothing going on all game and then a lovely snap shot out of nothing

Wilf and kdh absence Is affecting all thr front line.. they feed it to thr wingers and offer out an option of a pass a lot better than the 2 out there today, which I do feels affecting stephy and Abdul 

All we need to do today is have our usual quick start to the second half and bag a 2nd then manage the game out imo

6 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

I see the sheep are at it again. One moans about Casadei and the flock follow suit 

He's the clear weak link in the side right now. Even the most blue-tinted specs on the most one-eyed fan will see that. Anticipation, passing, all below par