Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

So we’re down to our 4th choice striker and our 2nd choice midfield. 

This will be a good test of our squad. Hopefully Vardy is back soon or Cannon fires quickly. Also a shame that Praet seems to be a waste of a squad place at the moment. 

• Like 1

Would have had Ricky in midfield and Hamza at the back ..  Yunus and Cassidy together is just too lightweight ..  if they are aggressive in midfield we might suffer.  A Cannon goal would do him the world of good ..  massive confidence boost.  Hopefully it all works and KDH can have a well earned rest.  

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Didn't rotate against Rotherham people moan.

Casadei and Akgun start against Huddersfield people moan.

This place.......

Yeah loads of people on here were moaning about the manager a couple of months ago. 

Playing Huddersfield gives me flash backs, in 2013 I went to the away game only to realise I was a day late! I thought it was bizarre how quiet it was near the ground, checked my phone only to find out we'd won 2-0 the night before. 

• Haha 1

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Bench suddenly looks a bit short. Bit harsh for Cannon to get his first start when there isn't really a sub for him if he starts struggling fitness wise. 

He's a young lad making his first start at home he will up for it, so that should pull him though.

Could see us playing a false 9 if needed.

If our squad cannot trouble Huddersfield at home then I'm worried for the run of games during AFCON.

I see no reason to suggest that they won't which is why I find some cautious comments on here a little odd.  

This is the Championship, the drop off in quality within our squad won't affect us.

30 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Clubs should be seriously compensated for this AFCON nonsense. They choose to hold it in the middle of the domestic season, they should have to pay the price.

Think the Afcon Nations would argue that we chose to sign African players,....we should have to pay the price.

• Like 1