Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Huddersfield (H) Match Thread

Just now, The Doctor said:

Yunus and Casadei already breaking down an attacking move each by being too lightweight on the ball. Genuinely need to go to the market for that position

I actually think Casadei hasn't been too bad when alongside kiernan or wilf, but it's not often enough. Alongside Yunus it hasn't worked but hopefully they grow in to it today and don't get bullied. Going to be involved a lot for 6 weeks 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

I actually think Casadei hasn't been too bad when alongside kiernan or wilf, but it's not often enough. Alongside Yunus it hasn't worked but hopefully they grow in to it today and don't get bullied. Going to be involved a lot for 6 weeks 

Casadei has typically been too slow for this league, guy wants a second more than he'll get with each touch.

• Like 1

Just now, The Doctor said:

Casadei has typically been too slow for this league, guy wants a second more than he'll get with each touch.

Truth in that. Is slow to release but appears to have good technique. Not seen anything worthwhile of akgun yet 

We could really use an 8 in this window, even if just on loan. 

I do feel sorry for Yunus, he's a winger being shoe horned in there and Casadei has a lot of work to do. 

We're lacking a lot without KDH and Wilf.