Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

Huddersfield (H) 4-1 - New Years Day - Post-Match Thread

36 minutes ago, MPH said:

Lovely!

this mug is 25 years old and my pre match ritual is a cup of tea in this mug. Amazingly I lost it last season and found it in the basement on my tool shelf. It came with an Easter Egg.

IMG_5270.jpeg

So it wasn't brendans fault all along.... 

About as comfortable as it gets. Cannon looks like a great finisher, some nice touches aswell. Justin is so much better on the right. Yunus decent. Dont rate Casadei at all, so slow and laboured on the ball. Would like to see some clips of him at Inter to see what Chelsea saw

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

About as comfortable as it gets. Cannon looks like a great finisher, some nice touches aswell. Justin is so much better on the right. Yunus decent. Dont rate Casadei at all, so slow and laboured on the ball. Would like to see some clips of him at Inter to see what Chelsea saw

This

50 minutes ago, Fox42 said:

Credit to Huddersfield for making a game out of it and didn’t die without fighting. Fair play.

They didn't really start playing until they were 3-0 down, if they'd played like that the whole game it could have been a more decent game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I'm guessing he  looked brilliant playing U21 at Inter but I can't see him ever making the Chelsea squad.   English football seems too fast for him .!!

Comfortable win. Probably could’ve had more goals. Annoying we miss out on a clean sheet through some shoddy defending at a 2nd ball again. 

Impressed with Cannon. Can drop short, can play off the shoulder, not afraid to get stuck in and seems confident in front of goal. 

• Like 2

Just now, Nolucklcfc said:

Haven’t seen back but looked a bad mistake 

I haven't seen it back yet either, but I think he's just caught him out. Should be stopping it though 

• Like 1

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Yes, a decent 8-2 game maybe. There's a reason these teams play this way tactically. 

Yeah I agree, but they didn't even look interested when we went 2 up. Surely at 2-0 your game plan is out of the window. It helped that they got their goal so soon after our 3rd and gave them a bit of spark. 

I know it's a completely different game and mindset at 3-0 or 3-1 but they looked half decent when they came at us

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

It seems Enzo is a good judge of player.

Not every player can hit the ground running and most will be judging against what they’ve seen in those positions before - which are two very, very good players for the level in KDH and N’didi.

KDH and who?

We were always going to lose out on some quality in the midfield today. That said, there have been some times we’ve rotated and not gotten the result (Wednesday away) + other times we’ve not rotated and put more minutes on our starters (Rotherham home), so dipping into the reserve midfield, scoring 4, winning, and giving KDH the day off is all one big treat.

I’ll forgive some of the defending. Also credit to Huddersfield who easily could have wilted but worked hard. I like Darren Moore, always seems like a decent fellow.

Edited by Jordan