Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (A) FA Cup

17 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

Don't think we should be starting any of our crucial players in this tbh, there is absolutely no point in risking players in a tournament we have zero chance of winning

We are going to win….from the Championship…

All this…..

« doubts kills more dreams than fear of failure will ever do »

And sport allows one to challenge those doubts and put Thomas in his place..

Or what’s the reason one supports your team…

Is it just the arrogance you only follow when success is guaranteed :blink:

5 hours ago, Corky said:

Think we will rotate but still fairly strong. Would like to get through and test ourselves against a good but not top PL side, preferably at home.

.... can you imagine the atmosphere against Neverton?

9 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Go leftfield and play Yunus in the winks role! :mellow:

If Enzo thinks any small selection of player could do his job, then who..

First Praet, Choudhury, Akgun,  Then Justin, Castadei…KDH, ?? Maybe Faes.

If he did it won’t be playing in his style, but setting up different within the system.

Massive fan of the Cup, hate teams not taking it seriously especially in the second tier. 

But not this time. Horrible place to play, risks of injuries, tired players, really can't be bothered given what a great season we're having in the league. Rotate, play anyone, don't care. 

• Like 3

Couple of years back I seem to remember the Stoke FA Cup game was moved supposedly not on TV but turned out to be on BBC Red Button or iPlayer, possibility of this being the case?*

*Would have thought someone else may have suggested this already or confirmed it by now so apologies if already been mentioned. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Couple of years back I seem to remember the Stoke FA Cup game was moved supposedly not on TV but turned out to be on BBC Red Button or iPlayer, possibility of this being the case?*

*Would have thought someone else may have suggested this already or confirmed it by now so apologies if already been mentioned. 

BBC have a red button game on at 5:30 alongside their BBC 1 game. I believe they only do a red button alongside their other kick off and they don't have the 12:45 slot this round.

Not to say they wont do similar in the 4th round though. You're right as well it was announced the day before.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JimJams said:

Go leftfield and play Yunus in the winks role! :mellow:

I was actually thinking this myself. Probably our most comfortable number 8 on the ball. He wouldn't have the same awareness and defensive ability as Winks but considering most teams daren't try and attack us, it probably wouldn't be a big deal.

23 hours ago, Corky said:

Think we will rotate but still fairly strong. Would like to get through and test ourselves against a good but not top PL side, preferably at home.

yeah, a mid-table team like Man U, Newcastle or Chelsea would be a nice test.

• Haha 2

Referee assignment (from thefa.com):

image.png.fdb7af7a2e37770dbea8673f3691e2f9.png

Mr. Langford has a brief wikipedia entry.  He has been a ref since 2009; typically works Championship matches.

He has reffed at least one EPL match -- 18 Aug 2019, Chelsea v Leicester.  He was supposed to be the fourth official, but the assigned ref was late due to traffic.

I want us to win but I’m optimistic a rotated side could still do the business. Big guns on bench if we need some fire power. 

Stolers

Coady Nelson Doyle

Ricardo Hamza

Wanya Casadei KDH Yunus

Cannon

A win and week off for Mavididi, Fatawu, Faes, Vestergaard, Hermansen and Winks would be absolutely blooodeh lovely. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Been moved to 12.45 for foreign TV coverage. 

Such is the amazing amount of interest in this game around the world.

Clashes with the only other game of the round I'm bothered about watching naturally. I'm sure the Indonesians will be flocking to this one.

• Haha 1