Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (A) FA Cup

22 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Been moved to 12.45 for foreign TV coverage. 

Such is the amazing amount of interest in this game around the world.

What channel is in on here?

3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Stolarcyzk

Nelson

Coady

Doyle

Hamza

Winks

Albrighton

Yunus

Casadei

Marcel

Cannon

Dewsbury-hall had the last match off, I'd imagine he will play.

I would fancy a mixed team of first team players and some fringe players to get the job done. I would go

Stolarczyk 

Choudhury

Nelson

Coady

Doyle

Casadei

Yunus

KDH

Albrighton

Cannon

Wanya

Get some minutes into players, whilst being strong enough to get through. 

• Like 4

It would be nice to get through this, get an easy 4th round tie to lower league and then set up a decent 5th round home game to a PL team to measure where we're at. Hopefully Ndidi would be back by then too.

• Like 3

On 03/01/2024 at 08:40, Foxmeister said:

The biggest benefit to winning this is 1 less league game in AFCON.

Hmm, kind of goes both ways really. By the end of the month you'd like to think Ndidi would be fit again either way, so really then it's just Daka we're missing since Kelechi is showing absolutely no interest this season. If we win the Swansea get presumably gets moved midweek(?), so we'd be asking the whole squad to do a double shift one week just for getting Daka back, when it looks like Cannon could be filling the gap anyway. 

• Like 2

On 03/01/2024 at 01:10, Gamble92 said:

Not according to the LCFC facebook post at 11am today?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Don't expect any significant rotation to be honest. Week breaks before and after pretty much. He'll want to keep up the winning habit and treat all games the same. 

I don't know. I think the players that don't get breaks will get them like Faes, Winks, Fatawu, Mavididi, Vestergaard and Hermansen and I think Doyle will start.

Stolarczyk

Nelson Coady Doyle

Ricardo Hamza

Albrighton Casadei Akgun Wanya

Cannon

That should be good enough to swat Milwall aside. Especially with KDH, Mavididi, Fatawu, Winks etc on the bench.

Just now, AKCJ said:

I don't know. I think the players that don't get breaks will get them like Faes, Winks, Fatawu, Mavididi, Vestergaard and Hermansen and I think Doyle will start.

Stolarczyk

Nelson Coady Doyle

Ricardo Hamza

Albrighton Casadei Akgun Wanya

Cannon

That should be good enough to swat Milwall aside. Especially with KDH, Mavididi, Fatawu, Winks etc on the bench.

What an opportunity for Nelson to have an England World Cup center half talking you through this game. I hope he starts and shows little boy Ben what it’s like to defend at The Den. 

• Like 1

Just now, KFS said:

What an opportunity for Nelson to have an England World Cup center half talking you through this game. I hope he starts and shows little boy Ben what it’s like to defend at The Den. 

I'd be surprised if the back three isn't Nelson, Coady and Doyle. 

• Like 1

On 03/01/2024 at 01:10, Gamble92 said:

Not seeing this anywhere, should people rock up and miss 15 minutes they'll know who to blame.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hmm, kind of goes both ways really. By the end of the month you'd like to think Ndidi would be fit again either way, so really then it's just Daka we're missing since Kelechi is showing absolutely no interest this season. If we win the Swansea get presumably gets moved midweek(?), so we'd be asking the whole squad to do a double shift one week just for getting Daka back, when it looks like Cannon could be filling the gap anyway. 

Swansea have a fairly easy tie so it's very likely the game against them will be midweek anyway.

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That's a fair point, at the time I posted I wasn't aware the landscape had changed so much, it looks like the 2 international tournaments will make less difference than expected. The 3 chasing clubs must be gutted.

1 hour ago, hackneyfox said:

Not seeing this anywhere, should people rock up and miss 15 minutes they'll know who to blame.

Still says 12:30 on the BBC and the LCFC.com websites......

Not sure where it has come from.

Before Monday I'd have said that Cannon should definately start but as he's currently our only fit striker then I'm nervous about this especially as we've seen that Millwall like a bit of spirited tackling. 

That said, no idea who could come into that role. Really need Vardy back but seen no indication of when that might be. 

• Like 1