Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (A) FA Cup

16 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Before Monday I'd have said that Cannon should definately start but as he's currently our only fit striker then I'm nervous about this especially as we've seen that Millwall like a bit of spirited tackling. 

That said, no idea who could come into that role. Really need Vardy back but seen no indication of when that might be. 

We've not seen any update on Vardy for a couple of weeks have we? 

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Not seeing this anywhere, should people rock up and miss 15 minutes they'll know who to blame.

Sorry just meant early kick off. 12.30 for foreign TV. I was just laughing that it's been picked. Shows the options they had.

****ing Swansea Morecambe at tea. Can't wait 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

It would be nice to get through this, get an easy 4th round tie to lower league and then set up a decent 5th round home game to a PL team to measure where we're at. Hopefully Ndidi would be back by then too.

Yeah you almost want to get a PL side in a later round as well as they will actually go for it. It'll make it a proper test.

We've been given an extra day rest before the 5th round should we make it too due to the Leeds game moving to Friday.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2024 at 21:05, FosseSpark said:

7 changes for me. Rest plenty of players but get Casadei, Yunus and Cannon in a groove. Continue Doyles return from injury.

Stolarczyk

Ricardo Coady Nelson Doyle

Choudhury

Casadei Yunus

Albrighton Cannon Wanya

McAteer, 

That'll do nicely

On 02/01/2024 at 13:56, Spudulike said:

Have to be careful with this one especially if we get a ref that doesn't get an early grip on Millwall late tackles. They gave plenty of attention to our threats in the recent home game and, in particular, tried to kick the fuch out of Fatawu. 

do we have a 'chopper harris' in the reserves/youth team who could come on and kick lumps out of them if they start dishing it out??

Edited by VG Fox

Enzo Maresca Pre-Match press Conference vs Millwall

Injuries?

“The injured players are all progressing well. Jamie, Kasey, Kele, Will. For Wilf, it could be three months."

Ndidi?

“It looks like a muscle problem, but an important one. We’ll see in the next hours.”

Iheanacho can still make Afcon?

“I don’t know. The only thing I can say is that he is still injured.”

Sign players?

“We are not able to do anything unless we sell players.”

Know what you want if you can bring in players?

“The situation is quite clear since we start. We know that with Doyle, we missed a little bit. JJ filled in. We have clear targets. But in this moment, we are not allowed to do anything.”

Any players close to leaving?

“I don’t know. We are happy with the squad.”

FA Cup?

“I was lucky last year to reach the final. I know how important it is and how nice it is.”

Selection?

“We’re going to change players and give chance to many players who didn’t get a chance. We’re going to get some players rest.”

Is your name Enzo or Vincenzo?

“It’s just Enzo. I didn’t think (the banner) was for me!”

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

What banner is he on about? I saw him looking at something in sk1 and beating his chest but never saw what it said? 

I expect this one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine something like: 

Stolarczyk

Hamza Coady Nelson Doyle

KDH Casadei Yunus

Albrighton Cannon Marcal

Therefore giving rests to: 

Hermansen, Faes, Vesty, Ricardo, JJ, Winks, Mavididi & Fatawu. 

KDH got his rest in last week. 

• Like 1