Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Millwall (A) FA Cup

1 hour ago, jim5000 said:

Which pub is for away fans? Fanzone sounds pretty cold, my train gets in at 11am and an hour standing outside drinking in the fanzone sounds freezing!

None around the ground. 

Better drinking around London Bridge station 

3 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

None around the ground. 

Better drinking around London Bridge station 

If you come out of London Bridge you can head towards Borough Market and through there isca pub called the market porter which has a lot of character...

Also, if you come out of London Bridge, and turn left and left again, there is an entrance to a bar in the shard. It's really expensive but you it's really high up so great views over the city. Worth popping in for 1!

52 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

With us rampant in the League, could a cup run genuinely be on the cards. Why not. 

Be great..to give us an idea how robust,the System and squad is.

From Enzo’s last interview, we wont be seeing any new blood in January,

we have to sell to buy..He will do like he has done ,has confidence in our squad and will tweak and tinker within his squad.Only resting has he sees fit..

Hes mentioned ALL injuries,including present status of potential Academy youngsters,the journalists & the fanbase had hoped to eventually see…

Has of yet no player or position has let us down,it’s just hoping IMO,that this next month,we see no heavy hit on injuries within that squad. It’s only that ,that can upset the tact & rythme within our Play & SYSTEM.So far all combinations have worked that should give us enough confidence,in taking on both a decent cup run, & the Championship & show one should & will  not compromise the other..

Tallllyyy-Hooooee,!!   the chase is on,  let the FOXEs lead the hounds a merry chase..

time to empty a few coupes and rattle cages..:bounce:

Edited by fuchsntf

I hope Winks/Vesty/Faes are rested. It's not worth burning them out or injury for this game. If im honest, not too fussed but would like to get through this one and get a mid table prem side, just to them gauge where we are in terms of readiness for the prem. 

5 hours ago, FOXSE said:

If you come out of London Bridge you can head towards Borough Market and through there isca pub called the market porter which has a lot of character...

Also, if you come out of London Bridge, and turn left and left again, there is an entrance to a bar in the shard. It's really expensive but you it's really high up so great views over the city. Worth popping in for 1!

My firm quoted for the fit out of the Reception hotel and bars when the shard was built and I had the hundreds of drawings on my desk for weeks on end doing 12 hour days.We didnt get the job and I have never been there despite promising myself I would go see how it turned out.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

With 7-8 changes, I'd imagine something like this.

Stolarczyk

Ricardo

Coady

Nelson

Doyle

Yunus/Casadei

Hamza

KDH

Albrighton

Cannon

Wanya

It will be interesting to see if that is the sort of team, if they are able to play in a similar style....

I've just seen on twitter that someone has posted "rules" for the trip to Millwall ....  One of which is "no running allowed, stand and fight, but don't film the fighting"

Another is that they are all eating breakfast on the train together and have to cover their LCFC shirts.

One of my favourite bits though, is that The first comment someone has made is, "if I miss breakfast on the train, is there a pret a manger nearby?" 🤣🤣

Are we the most middle class "firm" ever??? 

Edited by Greg2607
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, FOXSE said:

I now have an image of 100 pissed-up Leicester at the top of The Shard ruining everyone else there's engagement/anniversary/"boy done good"/"LDN with the girlies" Insta photos.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

I've just seen on twitter that someone has posted "rules" for the trip to Millwall ....  One of which is "no running allowed, stand and fight, but don't film the fighting"

Another is that they are all eating breakfast on the train together and have to cover their LCFC shirts.

One of my favourite bits though, is that The first comment someone has made is, "if I miss breakfast on the train, is there a pret a manger nearby?" 🤣🤣

Are we the most middle class "firm" ever??? 

It’s fake, I’ve seen quite a few of them this week from Sunderland, Cov, Stoke etc fans all saying almost the exact same thing.

Just muppets online trying to get likes

45 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Stolarczyk

Ricardo

Coady

Nelson

Doyle

Yunus/Casadei

Hamza

KDH

Albrighton

Cannon

Wanya

That actually looks okay apart from the wingers.

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Stolarczyk

Ricardo

Coady

Nelson

Doyle

Yunus/Casadei

Hamza

KDH

Albrighton

Cannon

Wanya

I'd rest Riccy P, other than that, that's what I'd go with too