Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Millwall (A) - FA Cup - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Simonb said:

Depends if Albrighton still has it in the tank to see it out. Love Albrighton, but more important to try out maswanhise for a bit surely?

I'd say Albrighton needs match fitness as much as anyone and it would almost seem disrespectful to take a Premier League winner off whilst he's one of the best performers on the pitch. Unless he starts flagging early I'd prefer Maswanhise for Akgun.

Nice lead lads but sometimes bit sloppy with passing need to feed the Cannon ball, those lads doing well but need to really hit millwall a bit harder in the 2nd half gave them too much time and space on the ball first half !

COME ON YOU FABULOUS FOXES LETS BURY TJEM 2nd HALF 🦊🦊

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Millwall had a fantastic half, peppered our goal with shots, but are 2-0 down.

Football, it's a funny old game lol

Not a surprise to see a disjointed performance with so many changes, but also a testament to Enzo and his team's coaching that we can score goals like the second one.

Millwall were always going to have a go.

Home cup game, newish manager - this isn’t a park the bus, try to Nick a point scenario.

They’ll have another go after the break, so we’ll need to be on it from the start of the second half - and hopefully grab a third to really kill the game as a contest.

Catching up on the goals at half time - the state of this Millwall loving commentator. Honeyman's "great ball" intercepted and Millwall end up 2-0 down. I don't think it's that great if your pass is quickly followed by it ending up in your own net lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, nathan. said:

Hope we bring Ricky off.

Doesn't need to be risked.   

I agree but he’s the only one with a quality pass in him to get us out of Milwall’s high press at the minute 

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

I'd say Albrighton needs match fitness as much as anyone and it would almost seem disrespectful to take a Premier League winner off whilst he's one of the best performers on the pitch. Unless he starts flagging early I'd prefer Maswanhise for Akgun.

Yea I'd prefer him for akgun but he's more of a winger and I'd prefer to play him where he's comfortable.  That being said, Enzo will do what he sees is right and no doubt, he'll get it right 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

Catching up on the goals at half time - the state of this Millwall loving commentator. Honeyman's "great ball" intercepted and Millwall end up 2-0 down. I don't think it's that great if your pass is quickly followed by it ending up in your own net lol

Yep we’re not even deserving of being on the same pitch as Millwall apparently 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Millwall had a fantastic half, peppered our goal with shots, but are 2-0 down.

Football, it's a funny old game lol

Not a surprise to see a disjointed performance with so many changes, but also a testament to Enzo and his team's coaching that we can score goals like the second one.

This is so valuable getting other players in the squad some game time. Like you say it's impressive that the second goal looks like one from the first string

• Like 1

Weird half. None of our players have played badly on the ball but we've still been far too open. Goes to show the importance of the work rate of Mavididi, Fatawu, KDH and Ndidi to this system. Casedei has looked alot better going forward but needs to be more aggressive off the ball

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Keeper looks good to me so no worries shifting the other two ..  and if Yunus beefed up a bit he would be a good addition  ..  overall quite pleased with what I’m seeing  .. :scarf:.. 

Keeper looked very good with hands and feet so far 👍🏻

• Like 1