Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Millwall (A) - FA Cup - Match Thread

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Good to see Nelson get his first start, slightly apprehensive about Ricardo playing (don't get injured!).

Marcel back lets see what he can do.

Hamza doing the Winks role should be interesting.

KDH getting a nice rest.

I'm more apprehensive about Cannon starting seeing as he's our only fit no. 9 and only recently back from a major injury. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'm more apprehensive about Cannon starting seeing as he's our only fit no. 9 and only recently back from a major injury. 

Same, but what's the alternative 😅?

Really annoying that Braybrooke and Alves aren't fit yet, this could have been an ideal game for them. Braybrooke could have played the Winks role moving Hamza to cover Ricardo. Other than that, happy with the team. Although I want us to win, resting our key players for the league is the priority 

10 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Anyone know how many first-teamers Millwall have rested? Can't say I'm familiar with their squad.

Starting eleven is pretty much full strength but their bench is full of kids.

23 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

At the ground. Can report the cheese and onion pasty isn’t great, but concourse bars selling decent (Shepards Neame) larger and ale

Has a cheese and onion pasty ever been great in the whole of human history?

• Haha 1

Just now, Gerard said:

Has a cheese and onion pasty ever been great in the whole of human history?

That’s a hard no Gerard, but it’s what these millwall people offer to meat deniers. They also have no sauce or salt n vinegar for the chips.

decent beer tho

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dr.o.ball said:

Interesting to see if this 11 can play the Enzo way......They will be expected to.

I imagine it will be very disjointed to start with. Pleased that Albrighton gets a run, he’s well up to this standard. 

17 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Really annoying that Braybrooke and Alves aren't fit yet, this could have been an ideal game for them. Braybrooke could have played the Winks role moving Hamza to cover Ricardo. Other than that, happy with the team. Although I want us to win, resting our key players for the league is the priority 

Enzo was asked about Braybrooke in his pre-match presser, and wore a puzzled expression which said, "Why are you asking me about Braybrooke?".