Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Millwall (A) - FA Cup - Match Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Corners becoming a issue again.

Don't think we focus enough on them in training.

If we had 100% possession like Enzo wants we wouldn't have to defend em

Sheez that was straight outta last seasons crapshow of greatest hits gaffs.

the malaise was setting in and you could just sense we might switch off. Get this game done please

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I believe Enzo wanted to sign Doyle on a permanent deal, but a loan was easier to get over the line.

Justin was never going to be able to play week in week out - and wasn’t ready at the start of the season.

Showing we’re a club that’s patient and good at developing young players is essential for our progression.

We can’t afford the finished article - we have to smooth rough diamonds.

Loans can be a good gateway to permanent signings - they can also be very cost efficient where you might need a certain level of quality for now, but anticipate that higher quality will be needed down the line. 

But the main point - discarding players signed 6 months ago, just like that, is not how you run a successful football club.

I agree with most of that, except for I feel we already had equal or better at the club.

Also you missed my final point on the original message where I said 'unless he's (& Man City) happy staying as a good squad player'.

He'd be a good player to have on the bench to deputise at CB or LB, but I'd rather blood a natural left back whilst we have the chance in the Championship.

• Haha 1

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Lost count of the amount of blatantly bias refs we’ve had this season. Stinks. 

Wouldn't say biased. Just incompetent like most below Premier League level. Nothing shocks me after officials of this calibre anymore. Another stonewall pen waved away.

• Like 1