Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 3-2 Millwall - FA Cup - Post Match Thread

19 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

KDH is fine he was annoyed the game was closer than it should 

Harry winks has taken him under his wing, they have formed a decent bromance, Harry is a very very thorough professional he does all the right things on and off the field, they are spending a lot of quality time together 

if was the influence KDH has been missing, certain big heads who have left were leading him astray 

Enzo is delighted with KDH and how he is forcing himself forward as a leader in the group, Winks has been pivotal in that 

Harry winks really is having a HUGE positive effect on the club 

KDH is a decent lad and will be a huge asset for us for years 

I much prefer this possibility - I hope you're right.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Looking at their forum there are loads of posts like this. They didn't seem to appreciate that we fielded a starting team containing only 1 guaranteed starter from out first XI. 

We won fielding our reservesit was the only game this season I  expected to lose as we had lost our 3 previous cup ties there and I  dont think the side has been given enough  credit It was the same result away  as at home where on paper we fielded a much stronger side

They went far stronger than us relatively and we still got the win. Perfect outcome really as plenty of key players did get that rest ahead of Coventry and we got progression. Like I said prematch, win the game, getting out of the cup shouldn't be a priority. The bookies make us the same chance of getting promoted as Man City finishing in the top 4.

I'd sooner an easier tie to go further into it. The whole logic about having a PL team as a test is one I agree with, but I feel in terms of a test you're going to get a more accurate reflection in a later round anyway.

9 wins in 11. Lovely.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 1

On 07/01/2024 at 20:55, Dan LCFC said:

They went far stronger than us relatively and we still got the win. Perfect outcome really as plenty of key players did get that rest ahead of Coventry and we got progression. Like I said prematch, win the game, getting out of the cup shouldn't be a priority. The bookies make us the same chance of getting promoted as Man City finishing in the top 4.

I'd sooner an easier tie to go further into it. The whole logic about having a PL team as a test is one I agree with, but I feel in terms of a test you're going to get a more accurate reflection in a later round anyway.

9 wins in 11. Lovely.

They made 6 changes both sides were as short as each other in terms of a weakened team