Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

LCFC 3-2 Millwall - FA Cup - Post Match Thread

12 minutes ago, Noahfence said:

He looked completely miserable in a video after the game posted on social media today, didn’t seem himself in the game either. Hope all is well 

Agree - he looked cheesed off on the pitch after the game and had a face like thunder coming up the tunnel at the end. Very noticeable 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Would be lovely. We’d all have to take tents and have a FT camp over. 

I doubt my Dad would be interested in letting anyone stay over :P (He's never cared too much for footy, TBH, he prefers Rugby.)

9 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

From the Millwall forum:

That will be the hardest game Leicester have had this season, we were the better team by far, this is a different Millwall team now the attacking intent is there for all to see.’

Jesus wept🙈

Looking at their forum there are loads of posts like this. They didn't seem to appreciate that we fielded a starting team containing only 1 guaranteed starter from out first XI. 

9 hours ago, Noahfence said:

He looked completely miserable in a video after the game posted on social media today, didn’t seem himself in the game either. Hope all is well 

Didn’t warm up against Huddersfield as well. Hmmmmm. Hope it’s as simple as he doesn’t like being rested. 

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Didn’t warm up against Huddersfield as well. Hmmmmm. Hope it’s as simple as he doesn’t like being rested. 

24 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Or not allowed to leave ………

At the risk of putting 2 and 2 together and making 5, is it thought that this is the result of the rumoured bust-up behind the scenes?

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

At the risk of putting 2 and 2 together and making 5, is it thought that this is the result of the rumoured bust-up behind the scenes?

What rumoured bust up?

Just now, ClaphamFox said:

Rumoured bust-up between KDH and who?

Just now, Chelmofox said:

What rumoured bust up?

Someone posted something on the forum within the last few days, no names mentioned - so if KDH has got the hump, I was wondering if it involved him.

As I said, I may well be/probably am speculating entirely incorrectly. And I'm sorry, I cannot remember which thread had the relevant post

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Someone posted something on the forum within the last few days, no names mentioned - so if KDH has got the hump, I was wondering if it involved him.

As I said, I may well be/probably am speculating entirely incorrectly. And I'm sorry, I cannot remember which thread had the relevant post

I’m just stirring with no evidence 

however …….

Would welcome an easier or none PL opposition, next round,just to get a cup run started... also for the sake of allowing us again to field, fringe/ cover

Players, hoping to see 1-3 make a serious challenge for future 1st team selction.. or progress & advance from Academy status.... 

AND a home draw.. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Someone did put it in the match/pre match thread. Never explained anything more though.

11 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Look, we can tie ourselves up in semantics - “push”, “shove”, “minimal contact”, etc. (perhaps you can share a formula for what crosses the “minimal” threshold), but it was a case of a player intentionally reaching out and pushing an opposing player running with ball in the back inside the box, and until that’s legalized it’s a foul and hence should’ve been a penalty. Someone above said it’s a contact sports as if that translates to any and all contact being allowed. 

Anyway, what’s done is done (and thankfully we still ended up with the W), so we move on. :scarf:

It's not semantics - placing a hand on someone's back isn't the same as pushing them. I can only go on what i saw, it really didn't look like a push, just the defender stretching out an arm and getting his finger tips to his back).. 

And as i said earlier, if that sort of contact is deemed worthy of a penalty we'll end up with dozens of penalties every game.  The ref deemed that whatever contact there was, was reasonable (it's not, as you suggest, that a push must always be considered a foul - there has to be degrees to this kind of contact).

4 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

KDH is fine he was annoyed the game was closer than it should 

Harry winks has taken him under his wing, they have formed a decent bromance, Harry is a very very thorough professional he does all the right things on and off the field, they are spending a lot of quality time together 

if was the influence KDH has been missing, certain big heads who have left were leading him astray 

Enzo is delighted with KDH and how he is forcing himself forward as a leader in the group, Winks has been pivotal in that 

Harry winks really is having a HUGE positive effect on the club 

KDH is a decent lad and will be a huge asset for us for years 

It was leaders we missed last season

1 minute ago, The boy Linacre said:

It was leaders we missed last season

Correct … no club evolves and improves without leaders 

I expect some proper men to arrive in summer as well 

Enzo has surrounded himself by strong men , mentally strong and physically… it’s almost like a Roman Infantry army … generals everywhere 

• Like 2