Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

51 minutes ago, LVFox said:

2-2 draw. Coventry in really good form and Robins knows how to set up compact and counter well. These and Leeds the toughest sides for us to face.

The usual 11, Casadei for Wilf.

I'd absolutely take a draw at this stage. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Should be raring to go with this. Need to play the absolute best available XI. We also need to batter this lot.

Hermansen

Faes Vestergaard Justin

Ricardo Winks

Fatawu Casadei KDH Mavididi

Cannon

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

why would anyone take a draw, of all the games, these are the ones i want to bury 

Sums us up really lol

Happy to get relegated and happy with a point against these inbred dossers. 

• Like 3

Some of our fans think its edgy and cool to claim it's not a rivalry and they don't care about this game. It's no wonder our ends in big games are poor when half our fans think they're too good for it

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Trekerz said:

Some of our fans think its edgy and cool to claim it's not a rivalry and they don't care about this game. It's no wonder our ends in big games are poor when half our fans think they're too good for it

I'm too good for any opponent. I never sing. I just turn up and tell everyone to sit down. Then write to Jim from the club shop about my experiences. I'm what makes this club great. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ParkerPen said:

last time I went to Coventry's ground one of Leicester's own fans threw a pie at the back of my head. In mitigation I believe this was prompted by Darius Vassell being sent off but even so.

Was it the same perpetrator as the infamous scalding hot Hull pie fiasco? 

10 minutes ago, Death by Football said:

If we'd drawn all the games that posters have said they'd be happy to take a draw from beforehand, we'd only be on about 26 points!

I'd take 26 points at this stage 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I don't think I've seen confidence from fans of an inferior side like this since we played Tottenham in January 2016. 

Their confidence seems based on their "form", utterly ignoring the fact we're top of every form table you can get from anywhere lol

16 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Their confidence seems based on their "form", utterly ignoring the fact we're top of every form table you can get from anywhere lol

And despite this sparkling form, in the last 10 games they've still drawn at home 3 times to Swansea, Southampton and Stoke.

I do think it'll be a tight game, probably our hardest league game for a while - including Ipswich but I don't think I could ever show this confidence if the boot were on the other foot. 

• Like 2

They're at home, and really want to beat us.     We really don't want to lose to them.  

So a draw would be ok ... keep us at least 11 points ahead of 3rd place, 38 points ahead of Cov, and keep them at least 3 points outside of the playoff zone.

Obviously a win would be nice ....................