Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

4 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Some of their fans comments on their forum😂🤦‍♂️.

They honestly believe the club size and fanbase, taking out our recent success, is comparable.

They think that their one trophy trumped all our achievements until 2015/16.

Do they have any education that side of the A5? 

Deluded doesn’t come into it. They’ve always been a small club somewhere between Walsall and Milton Keynes - tin pot to say the least but take care on Saturday as the hostility will be immense. It’ll be worse than Red Star, Naples, PSV, etc etc be scared be very scared - what a complete and utter bunch of twonks 

1 hour ago, tylesta said:

If they ever ask us for assistance to put a fire out on a helicopter they can **** right off . Lower than a slugs piss ✊💦💦💦

To be fair most are having a go at the lad who put this

He needs to put the bottle down. Nerves clearly getting to him. 

2 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

He needs to put the bottle down. Nerves clearly getting to him. 

Am quite concerned for the person's mental capacity and wellbeing, as he is clearly stooping very low there..

Edited by Wymsey

Please just go 3-0 up in the first half hour to shut these fools up. I want an cannon hat trick and have the whole team do a mavadidi and sit in their stands like he did against brum after scoring. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Apparently Derby County are a far bigger club then Leicester now. They might have won less major trophies, got a smaller fanbase and generate far lower income but they're definitely a bigger club.. learn something new everyday

Edited by South Shire Fox

Well, I've just taken a trip to the Cov forum and there is a clear winner for the most deluded fans ever.  I have never seen such laughably twisted logic and for good measure they also rival The Fighting Cock for the title of most obnoxious.

I feel like I need a shower now.  Visiting that godforsaken corner of the internet reminds me of the famous Nietchze quote:about staring into the abyss,.

Edited by murphy

I think all this is just a salutary lesson in how quickly things can unravel after a period of poor management and stewardship of the club. One year we’re beating Chelsea in the FA Cup final and less than 5 years later we’re in the Championship debating who’s the bigger club with Coventry City fans. :mad:

• Like 1

On 10/01/2024 at 09:28, Jakemoore said:

Everyone has their own personal reason for hating a specific rival more than another. As a London born and bred Leicester fan I don’t have any of the local feeling that most of you have. But I feel this more than when we play Bristol City for example. I do recall coming home on the train from Leicester after seeing us lose and meeting a bunch of Forest fans who gave us a hard time after they had won. That has led to me hating them more than Derby and Cov. 

As a ‘far’ flung fox, Cov seem a bit irrelevant to 

Just now, fuchsntf said:
On 10/01/2024 at 09:28, Jakemoore said:

Everyone has their own personal reason for hating a specific rival more than another. As a London born and bred Leicester fan I don’t have any of the local feeling that most of you have. But I feel this more than when we play Bristol City for example. I do recall coming home on the train from Leicester after seeing us lose and meeting a bunch of Forest fans who gave us a hard time after they had won. That has led to me hating them more than Derby and Cov. 

As a ‘far’ flung fox, Cov seem a bit irrelevant to 

Aach Coventry fans like all others including ourselves, support their team,and will squeeze out every ounce of their

pride and belief that makes them Coventry fans, I wouldn’t expect less…We are bitter local rivals that over the years

has lost it venom..Throwing abuse hoping they catch a fish..well they succeeded they got a bite everytime…and

their team have the amunition to annoy and irritate

Lets see if we can return fire,like future champions we profess to be..

Hey play our Leicester boys including Thomas,to build up the Derby

atmosphere…KDH,Choudhury,Thomas will create the aggression we need..

If We could put Vardy on for 45 mins,then  roll out our Cannon to disperse

and worry their back 6..and their fans clickbait…

On 09/01/2024 at 10:47, Ric Flair said:

Don't know why I find it funny as it doesn't even particularly rhyme but my 7 year old son for a few years now has always called Coventry, Cov Muck. Spot on

That, my friend, is parenting at its best. There was a danger that the "rivalry" could be diluted durle to us playing football on different planets for the last decade, but you have ensured that the next generation understand what is important.

We still honk the horn and sing Leicestershire la la la, as a family  when we hit the Leicestershire sign coming from "cov muck" on the M69. (And boo the Warwickshire sign going the opposite way). I'd like to think that tradition will now outlive me.

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 3

I use to drink in Rugby in my teens and twenties, there’s a good mix of Leicester and Cov fans 

I honestly cannot stand them, also had the pleasure of drinking in the Bank pub in Rugby which was full of them when they lost to Luton ( play off final) 

Its been to long waiting to play these again, just hope we smash them 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

That, my friend, is parenting at its best. There was a danger that the "rivalry" could be diluted durle to us playing football on different planets for the last decade, but you have ensured that the next generation understand what is important.

We still honk the horn and sing Leicestershire la la la, as a family  when we hit the Leicestershire sign coming from "cov muck" on the M69. (And boo the Warwickshire sign going the opposite way). I'd like to think that tradition will now outlive me.

We keep fighting the good fight

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

They are bang in form and after missing about 4 or 5 golden chances against us on the opening day they have found their shooting boots.

hate them as much as anyone else on here but think a draw would be a good result. 

It wouldn't.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

FFS. First in the league in record breaking fashion and people are seriously saying they'd take a draw against the team in *checks notes* 8th positionlol

Well just me I think. 

I think we will miss Ndidi hugely. We shall see. The way you put it yes maybe we should steam roll them but just my opinion.