Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

Guest nathan.
23 minutes ago, Tomek said:

This is the fixture I miss the most since moving to Australia. Moving half way across the globe hasn’t dampened my hatred for the Cov. 

Just lay out the first Cov fan you see tomorrow mate.

;)

6 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

I personally think we've lacked a proper statement win all season

I would suggest that soundly beating Southampton at their gaff in a Friday night televised game was fairly "statementy" for our season.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I would suggest that soundly beating Southampton at their gaff in a Friday night televised game was fairly "statementy" for our season.

As I have said elsewhere they'd lost the week before 5-0 to Sunderland. They were in dismay

To be honest, have slight sympathy to their keyboard warrior supporters and the ones creating daft banners like the one above - what else would they do on a Saturday in Coventry?..:P

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, foxy tiler said:

Harp on about not caring about us yet pretty much sell out tomorrow. 🤔

Oh they care.

They hate us.

9 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Pathetic scumbags!!!

Obviously disgusting and not excusing it but like we wouldn't have fans who'd do similar. Football fans aren't the brightest or most moral bunch are they?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Obviously disgusting and not excusing it but like we wouldn't have fans who'd do similar. Football fans aren't the brightest or most moral bunch are they?

I don’t think even our most moronic fans would go that low