Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Not excusing it but.....

Sorry you're right, I obviously think it's really cool for people like this and the Millwall fans to take the piss about that tragedy... :thumbdown:.

I'm simply making the point that some people take it so personally and forget that we've got more than our fair share of absolute scum in our fan base. What they've done is so bottom of the barrel that I just makes me sad for how pathetic, idiotic and parasitic these people are. I'm not going to look at that and think all Cov fans are scum because then you'd just end up with the same outlook on every single football club and therefore think 10's of millions of people in this country are exactly like that

Just now, dmayne7 said:

Sorry you're right, I obviously think it's really cool for people like this and the Millwall fans to take the piss about that tragedy... :thumbdown:.

I'm simply making the point that some people take it so personally and forget that we've got more than our fair share of absolute scum in our fan base. What they've done is so bottom of the barrel that I just makes me sad for how pathetic, idiotic and parasitic these people are. I'm not going to look at that and think all Cov fans are scum because then you'd just end up with the same outlook on every single football club and therefore think 10's of millions of people in this country are exactly like that

Think most are aware all Cov fans aren't like that? In fact most will probably condemn it.

• Like 1

I can remember teaching in Bedworth and having grief of Cov Ciity fan parents for supporting Leicester - like I gave a 💩

I remember they were ecstatic when we went down in 2008 and went through the dark years of 2002; but when they got relegated and went down, we really didn’t give a fook.

5 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I don’t think even our most moronic fans would go that low 

Why not? I've seen things in the same category as this from ours: racism, homophobia, sexism, comments about things like Munich/Hillsborough etc. It's what a small group of people do in all sects of society, it's no exclusive to some and doesn't mean all people in that group think the same. And I'm saying that as somebody who hates human beings!

6 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Think most are aware all Cov fans aren't like that? In fact most will probably condemn it.

If they think logically yes. But the narrative will be that all Cov fans think this and it happens with every football club across the country. One idiot's actions define a whole club. This is in no way a defence, I just think as I've got older, I take these things less personally and block them out.

Now, if everyone in the stadium starts chanting about it then that's different...

I keep seeing all of these “Championship Team Of The Season So Far”.

Everyone of them is dreadful.

I saw one earlier than only featured Vestergaard and Dewsbury-Hall. They had Leicester reject Johansson in nets!! Rotherham are bottom end of the bloody league! 

1 hour ago, kyleolly said:

I’m sure we’ll do our talking on the pitch irrelevant cov scum

IMG_1172.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

Not sure I’ve seen anything more pathetic.

Imagine this person’s life. He’s got a kick out of making his banner (that most 6 year olds would be disappointed with) and then posting it for attention.

Whilst wearing Crocs with stickers on. 

Sometimes my vocabulary fails me.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Stadt said:

I’ve barely met a Cov fan ever but they’re so ****ing thick on Twitter. “Interbred” is so pervasive, they have absolutely no self awareness, half of their fans are harping on about Villa and they don’t care about us  (???? as is they don’t have enough teams that hate them) whilst selling out cinemas that definitely aren’t cinemas, just big screens.

They’re like that in real life too

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kyleolly said:

I’m sure we’ll do our talking on the pitch irrelevant cov scum

IMG_1172.jpeg

IMG_1171.jpeg

I really hope the players see this insensitive pile of Schitt from these scum who are stealing Gods Oxygen and they embarrass this club with one hell of a beating, the scum who made this crap haven’t a brain cell between them absolute cnuts hope they get what they deserve !