Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Coventry Away

5 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I really hope the players see this insensitive pile of Schitt from these scum who are stealing Gods Oxygen and they embarrass this club with one hell of a beating, the scum who made this crap haven’t a brain cell between them absolute cnuts hope they get what they deserve !

I'm hoping for a Norwegian rant but I'm not sure if there's many famous people from or associated with C*v? I' m struggling I've only got Steve Ogrizovic 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

A grown man IN HIS CROCS spent 3 hours in his garden during winter to draw that.

I know we jest but they've been badly let down in the run up to the game by a few of their fans. 

It pains me to say it but all of the C*v fans I've worked with over the years have all been pretty sound but a few of their brethren are lower than pond life and best ignored. 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

The best thing to come out of Coventry was Amnesia House back in the 90's. They put on a good show and had some top lads back then. They also had the Eclipse where my mate Hursty got a bit touched up.

The Coventry mob are pretty loyal to be fair

5 hours ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 12 said:

Because I’m trying to be realistic. By that logic we shouldn’t take a draw from anyone and win every game. 

That should be the aim yes. 

I dont understand how it's being realistic? We're better than everyone. We shouldn't be looking to take a draw anywhere. We should look to win. Will we always win? No, but it should absolutley be the aim and expectation. 

• Like 4

I was mates with Gary mcAllister's son why he was player/manager at cov. He was the only fan of a local rival I knew as a kid. Always added abit extra for me with cov. Fwiw him his dad and late mother were unbelievable people. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

I know we jest but they've been badly let down in the run up to the game by a few of their fans. 

It pains me to say it but all of the C*v fans I've worked with over the years have all been pretty sound but a few of their brethren are lower than pond life and best ignored. 

I've worked with a few as well. Good lads and decent banter. As in most walks of life, a very vocal but very small minority let a large group of people down.

11 hours ago, iancognito said:

Like this....😆

Screenshot_20240112-205902-434.png

It's a good job we all fvck each other. It means we haven't bred in the inability to know the difference between incest and inbred.

Keep Leicester pure.

Edited by Danizen

Whilst I expect us to win the game I fully expect them to smash us first 10 mins. We seem to sleep walk in so many of these tastier games early on, almost like we don't expect it. Either be a goal down or caught them on a counter against run of play!

29 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

To be fair didnt the specials come out of Cov?

Can't blame them for writing "Ghost Town", given they came from Cov. :P

• Haha 1